Patch X.28.0 - Month of the Mad Samurai

Wow that’s so cool!!
日本語でゲームできるの嬉しいー

Btw if you guys need a reliable English - japanese translator, uh, yea I’m here :slight_smile:

What’s the samurai thing say

feels Sadman

What thing

In the update with the samurai there was a bunch of Japanese and I have no idea what it says

Screen shot?

Realm of the Mad God の日本人のファンの皆さんへ、

Month of the Mad God 2018へようこそ!8年間もRealm of the Mad Godをプレイして頂き、誠にありがとうございます!この特別の一ヶ月を機会に、新しい「侍」クラスのリリースを発表させて頂きます。私どもがこのリリースを心底から楽しみにしている理由は、Realm of the Mad Godを運営し初めてから、弊社の2年記念日になるからでございます。今後ともどうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

-CopyAndPasted from https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/93fh0e/patch_x280_month_of_the_mad_samurai/

Or, you know, the top of this thread :arrow_double_up: :stuck_out_tongue:.

it’s definitely not perfect, but couldn’t all of this have been solved with google translate?
i mean, the translation isn’t very good, but the general gist of it is there.

They “look forward to this release from the bottom”. :rofl:

close enough >:o

Yea that’s close enough lul

X.28.0.1 (2nd Aug) & X.28.0.2 (6th Aug) patch info copied from two edits to the original X.28.0 Reddit post:

Edit: they also increased the fame in Cemetery but didn’t mention that in the notes.
Seems it gives something like 7 or 8 fame in total over the 4 stages. Guessing this will remain after MotMG. :man_shrugging:

Haunted Cemetery Chest Event [Aug 7th to Aug 11th]
MotMG 2018 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)

dagger does more dps than etherite btw buff cdirk again

but projectile speed is super slow

Just realized they said the samurai st was added. Any word on drop location?

Looks like another update/hotfix, to X.28.0.3, but information thereon is lacking - nothing on Reddit anyway.

They gave Parasite Colony in Mayhem paralyze immune (you could ctrap it before it spawned and it would shoot towards the right instead of down)

Also a Potion of Max Level, pls be for fame thx

Decaract glitch

why can’t deca be smart for once

<_<
atleast they didn’t make it instantly max a stat