Patch X.31.5.0 - The Machine & Ninja ST Set!

Took long enough

The dungeon is rage I got no whites in 25 runs while my entire guild got like 5 in the same ones

Get good.
Or alternatively use a single clover.
i feel your pain though xd

I’d love for the dungeon to be a permanent addition to craig, it’s better made than most other craig dungeons.

When will “The Machine” stop dropping, is it just a one day dungeon? That would be sad…

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can we plox fix the stars?

lol ran one and got the staff. Only ran one though so wouldn’t know

Yeah, idk about this dungeon being temporary. It’s such a good dungeon with unique items, and honestly I saw a Construct idea earlier where it should drop rarely. I think that would be a great idea.

Not sure I like the derpyness and visual mess of the April Fool things. But people seem to find it fun so what do I know.

X.31.5.0 menu graphic:

I used clovers

A clover only increases the statistical chance of you getting a white, you could use 20 clovers and not get a white, or alternatively no use a clover and get a white in your first attempt. That being said, I’ve gotten the ST Bow, ST Armor, Mango, and a MMace MMurderer with no clovers.

Just purely luck, or maybe my Kendo Stick.

Can someone post an archer wearing the entire golden archer set

There you go

now level 1 8/8 it :moyai:

Game’s now on X.31.5.2, though can’t see any patch notes for .1 or .2.
There’s been revert of April Fool graphics, not sure if anything else happened.

Edit:

Good thinking.

Probably the glitches/chicken oryx as well?

I think more than one LotLL s can now spawn per realm.
evidence: https://static.drips.pw/rotmg/production/1554809214/diff.html shows new entries for oryx chat.

or might just be something due to the revamped chat system

Sorry to squash your theory, but the .many. callouts have been dormant in the code since the far past, when multiples of Lotll, Sphinx were possible before they were capped at 1 in Kabam times.

They never bother writing jokey Lord of the Lol chat lines for .many. callouts because they know nobody would see them, but when they revert the chat it seems they simply ‘undo’ back to how the code was in the previous build, including the redundant callouts.

Closed, because X.31.6.0 is now released.