Patch X.31.5.0 - The Machine & Ninja ST Set!

%-Post from:

Patch X.31.4.0

A mysterious, otherworldly dimension exists, creating and sustaining the metaphysical laws that the realm abides by. Very little is understood about this place, but it is inhabited by a cult known as The Servers. Even the most powerful entities are fully subject to their whims. Only a select few know of it, and fewer still have ever caught a glimpse of this alluring land between space and time…

…until today! Those keen enough to find stationary red enemy dots on the realm’s minimap surrounded by glitchy terrain and gather a group of five or more (like a certain drunken god) will encounter The Glitch, an unusual monster who definitely isn’t working properly. Defeat it to access The Machine, thus challenging Null and his Servers. Conquer them to get a chance at some bizarre, limited time loot!

Hope you enjoy this surprise mini dungeon!

Time limited meaning only temporary items or temporarily obtainable items?

I’ll definitely try it out though :slight_smile:

Most likely the latter, just like the Giant Oryx Chicken items.

I want the dungeon to be permanent!
Such a great experience!
Great Job! As always!

ye, idk if it get read on reddit or not
but when doing over 3k damage per shot you get dc’ed
(new katana + damaging and maxed att basically)

Fun thing, the highest possible damage per shot is now cranked up to 4340

This dungeon is super fun! The phase towards the end with multiple phases added together is a good challenge when in a small group / solo.

Thank you Toastrz, now I can finally kill the servers, literally. (or is it metaphorically?)

Took long enough

The dungeon is rage I got no whites in 25 runs while my entire guild got like 5 in the same ones

Get good.
Or alternatively use a single clover.
i feel your pain though xd

I’d love for the dungeon to be a permanent addition to craig, it’s better made than most other craig dungeons.

When will “The Machine” stop dropping, is it just a one day dungeon? That would be sad…

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can we plox fix the stars?

lol ran one and got the staff. Only ran one though so wouldn’t know

Yeah, idk about this dungeon being temporary. It’s such a good dungeon with unique items, and honestly I saw a Construct idea earlier where it should drop rarely. I think that would be a great idea.

Not sure I like the derpyness and visual mess of the April Fool things. But people seem to find it fun so what do I know.

X.31.5.0 menu graphic:

I used clovers

A clover only increases the statistical chance of you getting a white, you could use 20 clovers and not get a white, or alternatively no use a clover and get a white in your first attempt. That being said, I’ve gotten the ST Bow, ST Armor, Mango, and a MMace MMurderer with no clovers.

Just purely luck, or maybe my Kendo Stick.