Patch X.31.7.0 [The Cursed Library] Notes

Thank you! I’ll add the data to the wiki as soon as possible ^u^

Edit: Never mind, someone already added them. Dangit!

Got the 10 min timeout 4 times already today.
I wonder if someone is just checking if this bug “works”:

EDIT: given up for today, have 1.5 IKEA chairs to build and laundry to do, so good for me, I guess. If someone knows what’s the fun in getting people kicked, please tell me.

Definitely. Don’t think people gonna coincidentally ask GDagger so many times lol

cough

I only did it once ok? qwq xD

I’d just like to add my 2 cents that the Cursed Library is too dark. I often play at night with brightness down on my monitor, and I can barely navigate the dungeon. Map is unreadable and it is difficult to see the walls or the difference between wall and open hallways. It is much darker than, say, Manor. which I used to think was a dark dungeon. If I recall, Void got brightened or adjusted from its original coloring b/c of poor visibility. I would like to see the same here.

Forgot to add the part where saying “Golden Dagger” obliterates the realm.

Is the golden dagger thing fixed?

Why not try it out yourself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

They finally realize we don’t want that shitty dungeon? lmfao

X.31.7.1 has occurred, the Nexus.Portal.rename bug appears to be fixed, unsure if any other changes.

Players can change the name of the Realm in quest box

(Okay, it’s probably not a good idea to give people that kind of power, but still. It was fun.)

Fixed

Booo

Seems like a mini-patch went live. Probably for the Event Quests.

Yet another mini-patch!
Summer Nexus is live.
Swimsuit Ninja skin addition when?

And it is a big nexus with a few hidden areas and alcoves.

Nexus

Is there a bug with this latest patch?

Every time i Nexus, i end up on my characters page, having to choose a char to play with, instead of ending up in the Nexus area!?

Appears to be pretty common…

I was having the same bug for the most part. Sucks when you’re on a full server and nexus…

For next patch notes, see: Patch Notes X.31.7.4