Patch X.31.7.0 [The Cursed Library] Notes

Copied from the second part of:

For the Producer’s Letter posted on the same Reddit post, see: Producers Letter: Updates on the Game.

Graphic from the main menu:

For more info on the ST Archer items, see: Phantom Archer Set released!

Producers Letter: Updates on the Game
PT: Cursed Library release
Patch X.31.6.0 - Heroic Easter
Game play with the corruption cutter
Producers Letter: Updates on the Game

Interesting update, but im worried about this:

I hope there will be a way to acquire new skins that is not mystery boxes.

Why did this happen again?
. >.>

Press X to doubt

A little fun fact for the Avalon boss fight.

In his first phase: Starting from the center, Avalon always makes 3 turns around the arena before returning to the center before repeating the 3 turns elsewhere. He cannot proceed to the next phase until he is damaged enough AND he is in the line of sight from the center (ie North, South, East, West)

Because of this, if you can deal enough dps when he isn’t directly North, East, South or West (aka the corners), you can instantly kill him and skip the rest of the boss fight. I’ve pulled it off twice with my tablet wizard solo, it saves a few seconds of my time~

honestly i feel like the old sprite of corruption cutter was way better im pretty disappointed with the change

There is a new marks quest added for the Library (The Archivist), requiring 6x marks:

Have seen a lot of callouts for the dungeon, so I guess 6x isn’t going to be difficult.

@Earlyn, @LanceVance, @Ecookied: could you help a gal out and post the stats of the Tome?
Mildly annoyed that y’all didn’t think of it >:O

There’s a page for it on the wiki: https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/tome-of-forbidden-knowledge
The stats match what the code shows, though according to the code its DisplayID is Necronomicon so I’m not sure what’s going on with the name.

Ah, good to see it’s already been added.

Not sure about the code being correct. Perhaps one of aforementioned peeps could help out, pretty please? ;3

Its possible they changed the name right before release in a similar vein as all their items that are references to other things.

I mean, the Wizard Supreme skin is 100% Doctor Strange from the MCU, yet his title in should be “Sorcerer Supreme”. I recall there were also 2 other skins based on some video game or something and they too were given different names. The Necronomicon was created by H.P. Lovecraft, first appearing in his 1924 short story, “The Hound”.

Or if you prefer it without the red background:
(numbers are @ 81 WIS)

On another thing, was very pleased to see the completions got coded:

Jesus Christ, more sets for archer? Huntress gets absolutely no love.

Huntress already had an ST set.

I mean amount of sets in total, and even though huntress already has an ST set, the bee STs are horrible.

So huntress only has one decent semi-usable set that is the prehistorical coral set.

Do you happen to have enough characters for some more values?
I’d mostly like to have a value below 30 (to see if that’s where WisMod kicks in), and anything divisible by 5 you can reach.

Sure, here you go, 25 to 105 (don’t have a cult robe to reach 110):

Wiki Improvements

I want to see the play style of the dagger