Patch Note X.31.8.3 - Community Event Details
PT: Fungal Cavern part 2 UTs
PT: Crystal Cave
MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread
Trivial Issues Thread
PT: Fungal Cavern

@moderators #news:developers-corner pwetty pwease :3

Thanks for again making my sts useless deca

Can you give me the updated Realm of the mad god Link? ‘’ Version 31.9.0 ‘’ I do not play by flash projector and do not get the new version in realmeye and the Site is still in version 31.8.2 ‘’

what do you mean by “link” if you dont use flash player?

I love what they did with the new items. First of all, they didn’t forget about huntress this time which is good. Secondly, the item concepts are extremely diverse and innovative, and I think DECA is finally experienced and knowledgeable enough of the game in order to start exploring new concepts for items and battle mechanics. This will, I hope, be even more present with the coming of the new and upgraded Unity client.

Yeah I hate how they just kill the old set. At least let us turn in one full set for a new soulbound set or something.

That’d have been a nice thing! Once per account for a limited time only.

sorry i said wrong i play by flash player and wanted the current rotmg link 31.9.0

Anyone else a bit miffed by the lack of an ‘Unstack 10’ shard quest?

pre rework nest 2.0.

Tending to agree with this. There’s so much invuln in the dungeon, the boss is an absolute slog and life isn’t even guaranteed in a group. 2 def isn’t worth the effort for a boss that’s both longer and harder than nest. EDIT: Or nothing at all, as I’ve had once now. It should never, ever, ever drop 0.

Also the hitboxes on the boss’ projectiles are wonky. It feels like only half the bullet actually connects. Old Wyvern had the same issue but it was less important when the screen wasn’t literally full of them.

Has been added, so is now possible to unstack a 10-stack in case you, or anyone else, still needed it:

Edit: a nice side effect is this means the spare shards get shunted back into our gift chests!

Awesome! I’m really loving this new dungeon so far, they kind of nailed the difficulty down so that even a solo player wouldn’t have too much problem with it once they become familiar with all the workings of the dungeon.

Not sure about what I feel about pink crystals dropping deca, but not only is the rate almost non-existent, it also incentivises people to not leech, so at least that’s a plus.

The boss fight is extremely bullet-hellish and really gets the adrenaline going. Remember that one thread where huntress was just shamelessly placed so far down on the list of “the best class in general”? Well, funnily enough, I find that the huntress is actually the best class to bring to this dungeon. Far range to handle pesky minions, the ability to pierce multi-segment enemies and the boss, and the ability to slow for 6 seconds. That last strength is what makes the boss so doable on my huntress, and has allowed me to solo numerous fungal caverns with ease + speed.

á”—Ê°á”‰âż á”ƒá”á”ƒá¶Šâż ᔗʰᔉ á”—Ê°Êłá”‰á”ƒá”ˆ ᔈᶊᔈ Ëąá”ƒÊž â€œáŽ”âż á”á”‰âżá”‰Êłá”ƒËĄâ€â€Š

Loot-wise I haven’t received much from the dungeon itself other than greater pots, which, given the difficulty of the dungeon, you probably don’t need them anyway, but I’ll take it. Hopefully I get my hands on some of those UTs soon

what the,I thought that was a joke.

Nope, a few people have gotten it, including my guildie (@XRyuzaki and myself. x)

MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread

Plus a mini-patch that just went live, fixing something with portals saying The Game is busy, try again later.
I think.

BermaFrost lord in the middle of summer.

Okay

Odd question, but how’s the Unity update coming? It’s been almost half a year, right?