Patch X.32.0.0: Merry Oryxmas! [misnumbered, is actually X.31.2.0]

Did u just say colo paladiin???!

C’mere Boi. I need that Crown.

you can multiquote

Is DECA actually not going to add HP scaling to the Oryx Castle chest? It’s been up for a whole day now and its getting mowed over easily.

yes, i meant a paldin with colo sword.

Bug: Loots from presents go to the person that kill them last. Far too many times has my electric pet finished off a present that I killed, and for every single one of those cases, they dropped nothing.

Also, put the crystal behind the first wall and hp scale it.

Are you sure about the present thing? I was in an abyss with someone yesterday and got in about half the damage on each of 2-3 presents before calling them over so they could finish them off. I got a shard every time, even though I most certainly didn’t shoot last. Might have something to do with pets? I know that if they kill enemies, you don’t get exp.

Please. We need this.

eh, it happened like twenty times already, so I can safely say that electric pets are a factor. I think I jumped to conclusions a bit, or maybe your second bit may be another thing. Either way, it’s annoying to get nothing from a present when your pet kills it.

Decoy pet ftw!

Looks like Deca is trying the chat servers again

I guess its one of those things you can only test on production environment.

Just chillin’ with my pal.

YO where that tree branch at?

Pile of twigs. Easiest one I can think of is just SE of the snowman area right by the little peninsula.

I found up top with the houses.

[Edit: transfered this post from WB Thread to the Patch Notes topic. Seems a better fit here for people wondering about these items. -Nevov]

Snowman Building Material in Nexus?
The White Bag Thread v2

Where arms at?

ah srry for late reply its a heccing bush

All good thanks!

New update: Patch X.31.2.3: Winter Continues