Patch X.32.0.0: Merry Oryxmas! [misnumbered, is actually X.31.2.0]

Why couldn’t my mom let me stay home. Thanks.

Anybody know what the Ocastle chest does? Haven’t been able to do one.

The new Nexus is interesting. There are things you can destroy and collect a piece of a snowman accessory. There are 8 in total:

• Tree Branch
  • Coal
  • Small Carrot
  • Carrot
  • Top Hat
  • Santa Hat
  • Green Striped Scarf
  • Red Striped Scarf

I ha e collected them all but have yet to find a use for them. Any ideas?

Also there are some cool images, I like the Oryx and knight images that are found on the ground in the SW area, just south of the pier.

EDIT: I have figured it out what the accessories are for…
On the right hand side of the spawn area you will find Craig who asks for help. There are five platforms in that area and at the top are two types of snowballs. You can then roll the bigger snowball onto each platform (similar to tossing barrels in a chamber), then roll the smaller snowball to each platform and a snowman will appear. If you stand directly on top of the newly built snowman you can click one of the accessories and it will dress the snowman. Be warned, if you are off by a few pixels you will simply lose the accessory.

where are these? or do they spawn once per server?

Also, lots of ice sprites up by the racetrack if you want to explore

See screenshot below of a fully dressed snowman and one that is only partially dressed (because it is not easy to actually get the accessories to properly affix themselves).

Snowman Building Material in Nexus?

what drops the pieces of the snowmen?

I assume you mean the 8 accessories, there are random things around the nexus that you can shoot and they will drop. I know for sure some presents drop them, the buckets of coal drop the coal, there are some gift baskets that drop items, and there are piles of twigs that drop the twigs.

Also seems to only be once per day that this will work. I have yet to see any of the shootable items respawn.

The workshop, if memory serves, was incredibly worth it. If you got to the last room and destroyed every present, you would be very, very rich. Unless they have changed it, workshop is not useless.

I got a blue candy (200 mp for 15 minutes), some other dude got the bulwark reskin.

Has someone gotten the t6 waki reskin yet?
does it exist yet?

Also i think /help needs to be updated with /event and /class.

Yes! It’s called the Peppermint Wakizashi, description: “A wakizashi fashioned from perennial ice. Its innocent, festive appearance belies its lethal edge.\n\nSprite Credits: Dappertron”. (the \n\n is to indicate two empty lines, ripped it straight from static drips).
Sprite + projectiles (it uses two, they depend on the direction, I believe)
imageimage image

And no, neither of those are the Candy Cane sprite! That’s this one:

O H M Y G O D

wp_ss_20181218_0001%20(4) wp_ss_20181218_0002%20(2)

We wants it! We needs it!

Seriously though, if I do not get a waki reskin I shall cry :sob:

Or maybe, he’ll give us another thing to do later. Maybe, we are being manipulated by Craig to complete several sadistic ‘quests’ for him, by the end of which he’ll have a snowman army, his own Craig-ified Oryx Castle, hundreds of Christmas presents and a hot tub.

Even Guill knew Samurai was a remarkably forgettable class before Deca brainwashed him

umh…k

You also get a gift with the Ice shard 3 quest
Mine contained a oryxmas samurai

uh oh

adds crown uh oh, oh no, no no no no no…

Here’s a wiki where you can write what was in your Ice Shard III quest mystery gift

Might spoil the surprise

-Oryxmas Samurai
-Oryxmas Knight
-Santa Workshop Key
-Mystery ST Shard x1
-mpot Mystery Stat Pot :unamused:
-Candy of Extreme Wisdom
-Candy of Extreme Speed