Pause system

I think pause in while dungeons with some reasons not to talk with should be there , if alone in dung u get to pause or while in group u can pause for like 2-3 mins with few persons saying in command /p ( player name ) if 1-2 are there u can pause but yeah for specific time only

Could you maybe edit the post to make it more clear? I don’t really have a clue as to what you are trying to say.

Trying to say that , if u r soloing and dung u should be able to pause . If few players are there and u want to pause ask someone to type in " /p ( player name ) " it count as a vote . If u get 2+ u can pause but yeah for few mins only

This is just my personal opinion, but I think not being able to pause in dungeons is completely fine. The only times people really pause in dungeons is in tombs or shatters just to leech.
And if you need to pause for some other reason, just go to the nexus. Few dungeons are worth so much that you can’t afford to miss one.

cant nexus just for pe

You should Nexus if you need to pee are you kidding me?

cant afford , as u see i m pretty poor guy and cant afford waste of good dungs when people are low and ur chances are good

yeah i got solution for that , leechers will only get 2 min leech which is fine plus no one will approve

Hmmmm let’s see… moar pixels or exploded bladder…? That’s your choice man. Also you also sound like you just want to leech so you can do things without the risk of dying.

Also a problem with that… what if you unpause on top of an ice sphere lol

If you’re alone in a dungeon, the /pause function should be fine. If not, then definitely not.

And @Defancers, there is no dungeon worth you losing a character. You can always find another one of that dungeon to do.

i know i can find another one but who want to leave a guild dungs when u are soooooooo poor

Uh, me. Nexusing means you don’t get anything new, but dying means you lose a whole character.

Couldn’t you just troll a person by "/p"ing them over and over again?
If you make a idea, stick with it. Don’t just throw out random ideas.

Remember: Quality>Quantity

ahem

Well for the 2 min pause idea, I don’t think leeching would work.

this, this, this, this, and this

On a side note I’ll sell you the last Bella I have for a ubhp if you want to :wink:

cough cough

no need :wink:

(I hope that was the right vid :confused:)

Still got 10 on my main :wink:

I don’t really see the reasoning behind this as I did say “Few dungeons” which does include tombs and shatters, and some others like battle nexus, but I still stand by my decision. While being able to pause in dungeons would be helpful at some points, I will gladly not be able to pause to stop leechers. Even more so in the tombs or shatters, which used to be leecher heaven.

If your doing a Cave of a Thousand Treasures and have to nexus/die, you really suck. (I’ve done it before so no worries.)

Ice tomb sucks now. You can just do a Janus or wait for someone to pop.

Bella sucks, unless you can get the 1/1000? skin.

Never did a Halloween Cem, so I can’t say much.

And battle of the nexus drops shitty vanities.

Aside for the Cave (and maybe the cem), none of these even drop pots.