People who dont like to use this forum, why?

@KiIuA I like daze, but I don’t know why everyone complains when it gets put in an item IDEA.

@Xaklor

Who is it though?

@CaesarVIII

It’s not bad, but I’m sick of people complaining that it’s “OP” with the only valid reasons being:

and that’s the part of this forum I don’t like.

I think it is fair to compare an item idea with daze with the only item currently in game that gives daze.
That’s how we balance things. We don’t put a new shield in game without thinking how it relates to other shields that also stun.

Not really, many shields stun but only one item dazes and that’s all it’s compared to.

People don’t want to see daze on other items because that’s what makes another item “unique”, but it’s stupid to have a single item deal a bog standard status effect when other UT or even Tiered items could use it if pulled off correctly.

It’s simple: they are just trying to balance new items with existing content. It’s my opinion that thhey should do that (although as Xaklor pointed out, some of the reactions were extreme looking back)

as in, past version of me. the me that existed in the past. not current me nor future me. the other me that used to be me. the me that was basically inferior in every way on account of how he wasn’t current me.

pls don’t make me explain this again it was supposed to be a joke and the moment is as dead as past me since it went over your head.

I thought you mean “Past Me” was a player or something, sometimes my head goes all scrambled and I turn stupid…

Whoops, sorry @everyone

I like the forum and I think the content is of better average quality compared to reddit (not that hard tbh). I made an effort to be a bit active some time ago and then I realised I have nothing to say, so I lurk and just like the posts I agree with.

okay hey look, here’s a challenge for you, main qot for a couple days without allowing yourself to use any other quiver, can you do that? can you find a situation where daze is better than a regular quiver? i can site 2. Bqueen and the lost halls titan. everything else you’re much better with paralyse/slow/constant damage

So are you saying that it’s good or bad…?

My thought’s are neutral on it, I just hate to worship it like it’s some untouchable effect that can only be used on one item in the game.

Reddit lets memes come to the front page right away, where people can seemingly pour garbage, and be awarded for it for being on the front page. This can be done on Forums, but we’d see “ppe btw lol xd” in the White Bag Thread.

Perhaps its a good natural filter. Would hate for the forums to get too crowded and having to refresh a containment thread/category every other week. Plus it would be nice if DECA would recognize us as official, but I guess Reddit is the better business model.

my thought is the opposite of that, i consider daze to be the single most useless status effect in the game as of now.

if you’re wondering 2nd is exposed, its just curse, but worse

The point of ut’s isn’t a main item, though. Its as a switchout.

It’s also more useful in encore, parasite den, o2 (both sre extremely useful, depends on if theres a good knight).

Also another reason forums tend to get less use; more quality threads can lead to offtopic discussion, while a million reddit threads will just have maybe one or two posts with just memes or discussion.

Before I used it, I didn’t actually know it existed

I love this forum, I used to be a reddit regular but this one is superior

Takes a lot of effort to earn regular rank

I personally like reddit better solely because of the activeness and the loose rules

Not really, just visit every now and then and you’ll get it.

Reddit has @Niegil and only idiots want to be with him. /s it’s true tho