Perfectionist Class

Archer and Huntress are the two classes that can shoot a bow in the game, they can be used for simply paralyzing or slowing an enemy or doing damage.
I have thought about an support class that isn’t like the paladin, but more like the warrior in a different way. The class can make players nearby remove the negative effects to a person but also to buff there damage.
Here is a list of things that i thought would be appropriate for this class.
Weapons - Bow
Ability - Idealist Tremor
Each ability mana cost will increase by 5 starting from 60 mana and from t3 it will increase to 10

Lastly, this class will mainly be wisdom and mana based and only 50 defense. Harlequin Armor will
be a good fix for this. The rest are perfectly fine and only wisdom, and attack will be 75
If you have any thoughts about this please let me know. :upside_down_face:

Well this is already overpowered.

I don’t think removing negative status effects should be a main ability, it’s just far too exploitable.

Another possibility could be it can be immune to a specific debuff. This require some having knowledge about the boss. In some way I hope this isn’t overpowered either.

holy shit

It might be still overpowered to have it immune to a debuff, you could make an ability that reduces the time that te devhff lasts by a percentage, going up by a dnall percentage every tier.

I would say don’t exceed 30% or 40% though.

whats the point of having the ability to a debuff, half the people in realm use hacks (plz no hurtz me)

Calm down… It’s only 10 def over knight.

He’s flipping out because it’s overpowered. Knight is built for tanking, hence the name. But if you’re going to give a class with 10 more base def than a knight AND give him a bow, then you best believe that (I do too) the armor gives no defense whatsoever.

But it’s only 10 def. Come on… Who cares if it’s a tankier knight with one of the best weapons in the game. With a wyrm hide, you only get 68 def which is slightly tankier then a maxed def warrior with dominion armor, ggen, and ubdef. I think the class is perfectly balanced :smiley:

Clearly you dont get their sarcasm

:^)

Wat? Ok, either I dont understand, or I’m reading this wrong

haha i just read it. i didnt even notice it until now.

You can edit your post with the image icon.

ew realmeye dark

ew Starwartwo

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.