Pet 2nd ability before Fuse max?

My friend who plays longer than I do wasnt sure if Deca changed the conditions for pets.

So here is the question:

Can i max my rare pets 2nd lvl ability after fusing 2 uncommens, even if there 2nd ability wasnt maxed before (only the 2nd ability)?

If you have two common pets with the FIRST ability maxed, when fused, you can get a 50/50 max ability with the uncommon

thats not the question… its about fusing 2 uncommens:

and from what i heard now is u r indeed loosing 5 bonus heal if u fuse without maxing the 2nd ability.

Meaning tha phrase “maxed fusion” is actually wrong… #Pointing finger at deca# :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m like 90% sure only the first ability needs to be maxed. You’ll need to level the rare up more than if the 2nd were maxed, but the max level should be the same as long as both first abilities are maxed.

Same concept. You only need to max the first ability in order to have max fusion level.

yes you can. If you have 2 pets that are 50/45 and 50/44 (random numbers) and you fuse them, the MAX level is the average of the first abilities only. So the new max level is 70 for first and second abilities.

The difference that not maxing the second ability is your new pet’s current level. If you fuse 50/50 with 50/50, you get a 50/50 with a 70 max level. If you fuse a 50/45 and 50/44, you get a 50/44 with max level 70.

As long as you max the first abilities of your uncommon pets to 50, then the resulting Rare pet will be able to be fed up to 70/70. It doesn’t matter if you stop feeding your uncommon pets at 50/41 or if you feed them all the way up to 50/50.

For example: looking at your pet yard, you could choose to fuse your two Humanoid pets right now, and get a 50/41 Rare pet that can be fed up to 70/70. (That is why your pet yard console shows “Fuse Level: MAXED”.)

For more details, see my other thread. [It should be easy to find, and I don’t have time to look it up for you right now.   OB]

No, if you fuse a 50/45 and a 50/44, you get a 50/44 with max level 70. For the first ability, the average of 50 and 50 is 50; for the second ability, the average of 45 and 44 is 44.5, which gets rounded down.

whoops, fixed

This is the thread he is referring to:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.