Pet ability toggle

As a player I would like to toggle abilities of pets.

For instance I would like to have toggles to the pet ability menu. Plain on/off switches.

Real world usecases:

1. Paralyzed sprite world (by electric pet) dungeon boss can insta-kill a low level character
  2. Tomb dungeon boss fight is ruined by having an attacking pet
  3. Rogue class ability is not very useful when using a decoy pet

This is a closed topic, so I post a new one: Just a rotmg pet thought [toggle abilities on/off]

Decoy doesn’t actually activate when your cloaked.

Then hatch a pet to suit your needs, there’s lots of room in the Pet Yard.

It’s not about that. It’s that sometimes you want your pet to have electric, due to the nice paralyze and dps it has, but sometimes, for example in tombs, all electric does is a small percentage of damage while turning the bosses around. Sometimes, normally good abilities can be bad

Then just make a second pet. Extra convience for a select group of people for a select dungeon in the game doesn’t need to be focused on by deca.

yeah but making multiple pets is a pain in the ass. Also, it only works if you’re running key dungeons. If you’re just running around in realm, looking for dungeon and happen to find a tomb, you’re not going to nexus, switch off your pet, and then go back in because the tomb may be gone by the time you go back. Also, making a second pet is a relatively major incovenience.

For the first part you could use this from my Familiar Post for swapping

Just remove the buttons at the bottom and change some stuff up, and this can easily solve the problem of having to nexus in order to swap pets. As for this:

Deca would probably have to rework pets entirely in order to make it not a pain to level and fuse pets, which I don’t see happening in the near future.

I’ve noticed you have a divine pet in your pet yard. I’d like you to make a second one, if it’s as easy and cheap as you make it out to be.

Note: I’m not arguing for or against the idea of this thread, just against your argument.

Well, I do have a maxed rare in my pet yard (though I have never used it), which is 70/63 heal savage and if I did so chose to and my guild required it, I would gladly give up the extra heal for protection against any mistakes.

I’m f2p so it is as easy and cheap as it could ever be.

by easy you mean time consuming and repetitive? because that’s how pet leveling is and always has been. Besides, pets are outdated and archaic and are in need of SOMETHING new anyway.

I have a maxed legendary pet that is mp heal, heal, electric.
I also have a maxed rare hp and mp heal. I can bring the rare into a tomb to guarantee my pet does not paralyze any of the tomb bosses.
However I have learned to control my character and my legendary pet to not paralyze any bosses.
Just learn to control your pet and you’ll be fine!! Pets are stupid anyways

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.