Pet Fusing Help?!

Need help with fusing so since the update came i dont how to work with the fusing like to the 2nd ability of the pet i want to keep when i fuse it ( they are both common going to uncommon.) they are both heal but one of them has mp and the other has electric of course i want to keep mp so how do i know that when i fuse the pets i know that i am keeping the mp and getting rid of the electric?

fuse the electric one INTO the mp one

Have the pet with the abilities you want to keep follow you, and select the other pet you want to fuse with the pet that’s following you. Right, the wiki is outdated now because of the update. I’ll get on to take a screenshot.

so hold onto it?

so just keep the 2nd ability i have follow me then use the one with electric fuse into the mp one

The resulting pet will have the same abilities as the White Cat (i.e. Mheal / Heal / Decoy).

Ohhh i see now, much better explaining the picture helped, thank you guys for helping with!!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.