Pet Fusing Recommendation

Hi, I am currently almost about to get a legendary pet and I was wondering which pet skill is more perfered than one another.
I have two pets right now, one is a cobra (reptile family) max 67 mheal and heal 67, I messed up so bad when I was a red star scrub.
The second pet is another reptile pet that has heal and mheal almost maxed out.
I’d like to know which pet ability is more recommended, mheal and heal or heal or mheal.
I like either choice but I am having a hard time choosing one another.

I think would just be preference. It’s fine either way to me. But if one of them is screwed up you should fuse it into the other pet.

I wouldn’t fuse, Try to get another pet, but it’s preference

this…

also the heal/mheal pet is recommended, but thats just my opinion

It really is down to preference. Personally, as a Paden/Sin lover, I prefer my pet the way it is: Mheal/heal

As mentioned in the comments already, it’s more about what you value more. Mana or health.

Do you find yourself going deep and losing HP quickly? Go with health.
Do you play support or ranged more, like paladin/necro/wizard? You may want the magic heal.

Keep in mind that if you choose the health root, you are more liable to do stupid things because you think you can tank it. I initially lost several characters this way because I thought I could “take the damage” when I couldn’t (I had level 95 heal // +71/sec or smth).

Took a few character deaths to learn to not be dumb.

To be honest with you though, I’d say Mheal/heal is always better

Thanks I’ll keep that in mind, reading through the comments I believe going heal and mheal is a better route because I feel re-maxing a pet common to rare take me a good year lol. I’m going to be lazy and choose heal and mheal over mheal and heal, ironically I’m starting to play more mana users but I believe it to be a good choice. Thanks for everyone for giving me tips and while I was looking at many white stars I usually see more often heal and mheal, thanks for taking the time to give me tips.

Heal is usually considered by players to be more important, but you may prefer to be able to use your ability as frequently as possible. If that is the case, the max rare-level heal will be sufficient, and mheal/heal is the way to go. Note however that the max pet level (and initial ones) will be sub-par either way, as it is the average of the two pet stats.

You I thought about doing mheal/heal but I screwed up on my mheal pet, I going to heal route because it can reach to the max level

You can’t reach to the max level no matter which one you fuse…

Wait so rare max is not 70/70?

You said you’re fusing your 67/67
It doesnt matter what you fuse into, it will give the same max level outcome

Yeah your right I am not going to reach max level I just noticed that, I thought I was close to max with my heal pet and the other mheal is capped at 67/67. I got carried away because I got to upgrade my pet yard, I decided to ask people to help on which ability is viable.

Random tip, you can fuse pets at 90/90/90 and 89/89/89 and it will fuse into a 90/90/90 max level 100 pet

Really? I thought Realm always rounded down, making it an 89/89/89 with 99/99/99 as the max.

Don’t fuse

wait for another pet that isn’t ruined.

I personally prefer H/MH with electric if possible.

I always thoght it rounded up

Here is one instance of a discussion on this topic, though I believe there have been others: Pet fusing level?

I am pretty sure this is the case, that it rounds down every time.

I definitely think mh/h is better, since you “unlock” permabuffs and such earlier and your pet already heals plenty hp, even at lvl 70.

I strongly recommend ditching the “broken” pet that has a max level below 70.

If you fuse that pet, you will almost certainly end up regretting it.
The cost of a 70/70 pet may seem large right now, but if you continue on the road of having a legendary pet it will seem like a very small price to pay for having a better max level.