Pet Fusing

Hi, i have a simple question. Fusing pet1= 50/50 with pet2= 50/46 will give me a maxed strength fusion, with 70 max in first ability,but i don’t know if the 2nd ability will be 70 max.

If the first is maxed, the rest are maxed.

Confirm?
I thought that you need both pet ability Max

When fusing pet

I can’t tell if your asking for a confirmation like a video / screenshot, or asking if it is confirmed.

yeah i thought the same :thinking:

Asking if it confirmed!

@Panytnaa
Oh yes, I did mean that. Whoops! My bad. I’ll edit the post now.

But i just read wiki and found this image:

wich tells what @Retero said at the beginning.
so if some experienced player who has past this problem could confirm any info plss.

If you get to the fuse screen it will say MAX on fuse strength. But honestly its just so much cheaper fame/gold wise to max both abilities

This matter life or death
I have 2 rare waiting to be fuse
I already have enough fame
If I fuse this two pet now

I will get 90 90 90 legendary pet right?

i used http://www.pfiffel.com/pets/ to get this, but my question is the same, would u get 90 max on 2nd and 3rd?

#Top 10 question that science can’t answer

Basically in your case, the level of the 2nd ability will be lower than it could be. If you fuse two 70/70’s, your 2nd will be at the highest possible level.

I suggest you read OB’s guide, it explains it much better than I ever could.

You only need the first ability of 2 pets to be maxed for a max fuse.

Alright, listen up. The only thing that determines the max level of your pets abilities is the first one. If the first ability is maxed on both pets, you’re good to go. Do keep in mind though, that fusing your pet to a higher rarety will result in it costing more fame to feed.

But will
Second pet ability level decrease
70/70+70/66 =legendary 70/68/?? With Max
Level of 90/90/90 right?

yes

Oh so I was right before, huh.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.