Pet health and make usefull priest

isn’t a good idea give priest’s a more important place on realm? What about give hp to pets, they don’t die but will get weaker with damage. Pet’s will give less HP/MP or -2/-4/-6/-8/-10 lvls for dmg pets. Pet’s now can drink vit potions so they can heal themself if there is no priest near you. Priests now can heal pets tho. This is such an imcomplete idea but I don’t think that is bad

Sin%20s2

I get why you’d like to do this and I understand the concept. However, there is nothing wrong with priest. It’s a support class and as long as the playerbase in Realm stays high, the Priest will stay relevant.
I find the Priest the easiest class to play because of its heal, it may not have the most DPS but even in hectic situations it’s great.

Priest very easy

nah, its just that beekeeper is a very fair and easy boss fight :sunglasses:

Lol rip :joy:

You’re obviously just bad. :joy:

In endgame dungeons, priest is supposed to be invaluable! I can get why doing a Halls run without one would be painful. I think priest is relevant and will continue to be relevant as it is arguable the most support-y support class.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.