Pet Help (too)

I kinda forgot how these things work. I have 2 rare same family pets
1: 70 Heal, 67 Mheal, 0 Decoy
2. 50 Heal, 42 Mheal, 0 Electric

Question:

1. Which is the most efficient path that will get me a perfect pet?
    a) Level up both pets to 70/70 then fuse them
    b) Level up only the first skill to 70 then fuse them

2. Do pet skins changes the pet family type?

1. Leveling only first ability is faster, but it wont give your pet maxed abilities
  2. Yes

this will cost more feedpower and less fame

this will cost more fame and less feedpower

yes

Are you sure it won’t produce maxed abilities? Other guide says it will still make Legendary pets to be maxed at 90 with only the first ability maxed?

Can you provide more details with that?

a good and long read

You must fully level both 1st abilities or you will reduce your possible max level (broken pet).

You have the option to fully level 2nd abilities this only affects the immediate new level.

Eg. 70/70+70/50=70/60/0
but 70/70+70/70=70/70/0

The 2nd ability doesn’t affect the maximum level so it’s just player choice if you level that before or after fuse.

There is a pet simulator here, click top right Simulate Fusion to see the outcomes:
http://www.pfiffel.com/pets/

as u r about to fuse it will say good weak strong max ect (idk fr ones) aslong as it says max u will have a cap of whatever max is for that rarity, if ur about to fuse and its like 90 -89-?? then 89- 85-?? or whatever it wont say max it will say strong or very strong.

if it says max, then ur cap is chillin

Early meaning 70/x, late meaning 70/70.

Any fp spent to get your second ability to 70 won’t go into your third ability, so if you want to max that, fuse earlier.

What Unselfish said earlier applies too. It costs more fame if you fuse earlier because you’re paying more fame per item you feed.

@OtherBill Wouldn’t it be a good idea to pin [The Mathematical Approach to Pet Leveling] and make it a mega-thread for those who have questions about their pet?

[Done. OB]

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.