Pet Love!

post pictures of your pets with you!

2018-02-19 (2)
Pic of my and my cute lil drake buddy

Squished jpeg my dude. Very NIIIIIICE.

Here are some pics from when I had a bunny.
RabbitsDon_tSwimChicksMedow

But now it is a Manticore, I know, a sharp contrast, going from a cute bunney to a lion/monkey/scorpion/demon thing. (but i love my manticore)

Jack-o-lanternDarkOakDeepForestSpookyBookDarkPoolSpook

Sure is chilly out here…
Wait do snowmen even get cold…?

Teehee found me and my pet in a YouTube video
owo I need to send a postcard to my guildies from the lovely shatters.

20180219_144326

Sir Bean’s first trip to the Nexus.

Shakuzulum died in an abyss troom on a (i think) 7/8. He deserved it for not calling when in a 3 person dungeon.

Anyways: My cat, image on imgur since the file type doens’t work here

[img][center][img]

[/img][/center][/img]

Got some extra stuff there -

together we ride pet

My pet tends to change a lot, so until I find the one… :slightly_frowning_face:

That’s actually so cute :slight_smile: I want a unicorn

How does that in any way mean that he deserves to die? He might have wanted to solo for the chance of getting a vitality potion instead of a purple bag

Generally, if you are running a three person abyss and every single one of you are attempting to reach the boss, it is counter productive for everyone to folow one person and all push through one path. Instead, the inteligent way to go is for everyone to split up and find the boss by trying different paths. In that case, if these three people were each working to find the boss, in which case everybody else would teleport to the one person who found the boss, it would rude for one person to instead go and find a troom and not call right? Or maybe it’s just me.

…this is rotmg, it’s painfully similar to the way ppl irl behave. selfishly…and most of the time, moronically.

Doesn’t mean that that’s what should happen. Just because I play warrior and only self buff doesn’t mean I’m not a dick just because others do it

Most warriors that self buff believe that having the most dps = the most loot.

Self buffing yourself means you’re a dick, always. Anyways, most people go with a mob mentality. That would explain why so many people are dicks in this world; because everyone else is one.

Do you like Caine pet?
Shiba?