Pet maxing question

How much ambrosias does it take to get 2 common pets to Uncommon and then max uncommon? I messed up my first pet (Rare is maxed at 52 instead of 70).

Pretty sure only takes 1 to max common, about 2 for uncommon? I forgot

Don’t use ambrosia for uncommons, commons is out of the question. Rare, sure. Just feed anything, even 200 fp goes, it’s only 10/30 fame

Yeah, I’m thinking on dropping 50$ and spending it on Ambrosia Spectacular, since 7000 divided by 99 is 69 or 70.

Definitely don’t feed the Ambroisias to your common/uncommons. You can literally feed a white bag and it will almost instantly be maxed common/high level uncommon.

save the ambrosia’s for when you have a legendary, do the feed mystery box and just feed the burgers and stuff

As if this hasn’t been said already, do not feed your common (or even uncommon) pet ambrosia. I made that mistake when I bought a few and was too lazy to look up the FP for common. I fed an entire ambrosia to a common pet. Common pets only need ~2100 FP to max. Too bad I learned that after my ambrosia was deep in my pet’s tummy. Your best bet is to go here to get accurate information of the FP you’ll need for your pet.

Don’t use ambrosia for trashy common pets. You can just feed them trash and they’ll be happy. The value of ambrosia is that it gives a ton of feed power at once. This is very valuable when you get to legendary, when each feed costs 350 fame, or when you get to divine, when it costs 1000 per feed. At that point, ambrosia is really the only feasible food, as it takes tens of thousands of feed power for every additional level.

Ummm…guys?

I already did the math on this in A Mathematical Approach to Pet Levelling.

lvl1 to lvl30 (maxed Common) 2080 fp
lvl30/1 to lvl50/41 (first viable fuse point) 8527 fp (plus two maxed Common pets)
lvl30/1 to lvl50/50 (maxed Uncommon) 16318 fp (plus two maxed Common pets)

More details at the link!