Pet Maxing with Current Abillities Predicament

I am looking for advice on whether to keep rolling pet abillities. You see currently my pet has the perfect abillities… but in reverse. Electric, heal and mheal. They are also almost ready to fuse with another pet to legendary, so my question is this:

How might it affect me to keep using this pet in the future if I chose not to find a pet with mheal, heal and electric?
Is it worth getting the perfect combo in the perfect order?

Depends on if you see yourself getting to maxed legendary or above.

If your skills are at 80+ on all 3 then your pet will be great either way, if you plan on getting 90/90/90 or 100/100/100 then the order doesn’t really matter.

Your third ability will always lag behind the first by several levels, because 1st, 2nd and 3rd abilities each take progressively longer to level-up.

My pet for example is 90/86/72.

After you fuse, your third ability does still rocket up pretty quickly, you’ll be looking at numbers like:
72/67/33
75/73/46
80/77/56
85/81/64
90/84/71, and 90 is the cap for this tier, so any more feeding will only raise 2nd/3rd abilities.
-source

So you have to decide how important 3rd ability (mheal) is to you, because it will always be a bit lower. If you’re happy with this, then go for it. I personally find that 70-80 mheal is “enough”, I feel like I can’t press space fast enough on some classes, and on ones like warrior I literally can’t because of the cooldown.

If you had heal as 3rd, I would have said definitely keep hatching because heal will save your life, mheal is only extra OP spammage. But as you can see from the numbers above, 2nd ability is always close to 1st, so you aren’t screwing yourself by having heal 2nd.

(I can’t comment on electric ability in itself, as I’ve only gone to 50 with elec)

Perhaps I should specify that by almost ready to max I mean both two abilities on my pet are at 70. (well the 2nd one is at 69 but that will change very soon)

Would that affect the numbers you have given me very much?

No, not really. The 2nd would be lower throughout if you don’t max both to 70/70.

Having both at 70/70 means you get a 70/70/0 after the fuse. Which is essential IMO if heal is ability2 because it will be up at 70 already. If you for example fused when 70/70 and 70/40 you would start with a 70/55/0 which would have meant your heal actually dropped down some levels for a time.

So you’re definitely doing the right thing going to 70/70 first.

How are finding/enjoying the electric ability? That’s something else to consider. Because if you did continue the search, and got a H/MP/elec - having elec ability as 3rd would mean you have to have a lower elec level than what you have now, all the way up until your pet gets its 1st ability to ~90.

At first I didn’t like electric, I had no idea why people chose it along with mheal and heal.

But now I am happy to say that I get it.

Since swaping from a pet with 70 attack close and 70 heal (the pet I am using to max) electric has been a complete blast! Rushing has become much easier with charge enemies such as the sewer’s Goblin Brute stopping dead in their tracks and making use of it during boss fights to hold them in place and deal more damage has been quite refreshing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.