Pet names when?

When or will they add in game custom pet names?

What about pet accessories like coats for doggos or boots or something stupid, purely cosmetic though?

Would we want anything like this though?

Yes… yes WE would.

Give us more reasons to waste not only our time on the game, but money as well. amirite

I feel that accessories like hats and shit for pets would kinda be redundant bc of their small size, but idk, maybe if you look close enough, you can see Lil’ Pepito’s new mittens.

I want a top hat accessory.

I want my Lil Davy to get a gucci face mask

Pet glows! Pet glows! Pet glows!

You can technically already name your pet on realmeye. Would the name appear under your pet?

Yes…
Yes it would appear under the pet. I would love that, but there would definitely need to be an option to enable seeing pet names and possibly add a whitelist for whose you’d like to see always when the setting is off. :stuck_out_tongue:

A MAN CAN DREAM

Right…?

YES! PET GLOWS GOD DAMN IT I WANT A THANOS GLOW PET!

fck, soon everything will be glowing, my projectiles, tiles, items, names, guild names, status bars, stats, etc.

starts glowing irl

starts shining bright like a diamond

• Glowing pet
  • Glowing Glawi
  • Glowing projectiles
  • Glowing IRL
  • Glowing etc

0 voters

@Glawi

wait why glawi.

His pally would probably get enough dead fame for the alltime leaderboard glow.

On a more serious note, being able to give pets names would make it a lot easier to distinguish between same-skin pets in a single glance.
I would personally love to finally be able to call my Marid Julieh Pimini .w.

In order to start glowing visibly, you would need to have an internal temperature of about 977 degrees F or about 525 degrees C

Or you could consume a huge amount of flourescent chemicals.

but wouldn’t that kill you lol
Do you know of any chemicals that you could do that safely with
not that I’m saying that lighting yourself of fire is a good idea lol

I’d have thought pet names/cosmetics has got to be high on Deca’s “Let’s Mine This Idea When We Need Money” list, because it does seem common sense that people will pay for it.

I hadn’t considered the pet names could be visible - but that would be a good idea, perhaps this might happen only when in your own pet yard anyway to avoid screen spam and the obvious misuse of it to abuse…

I guess we already do glow, to infra-red sensitive creatures.
Edit, oh, and:

Lol that’s hilarious

image :ok_hand: