Pet names when?

How the fuck does this improve survuvability?

It doesn’t?

:confused:
I… Honestly don’t know what that even means since the word survivability doesn’t even fit the context here…

Pet names yes! Calling my candy snails Gary would be 100% worth the money.

xD That reminded me of my brother when he had like, a wart on his neck and he named it Gary but loved sponge-bob.

Sadly, Gary took a turn for the worst and got killed in action. :frowning:

<333333

19%20PM

I looked at the $20 glow sticks and choked on my food because I read “favors” as “flavours”

Just like that one scientist who contaminated his hands with a massive dose of radiation

Legit though, I’m not gonna lie, every time I see a glow I think of radioactive stuff… and I would not want… to be… a purple… radioactive… knight… oh god lel xd ppe ITS THE MUTANT RADIOACTIVE KNGITH

Yush but
I’d rather stay alive :c

Dye Dye Dye…

I second this. Allow me to dye my pet. Ideally, it would be the whole pet with a base and an accessory color, just like characters, but honestly, i’d be fine with just the accessory dye as well.

purple glow for pets when? :monkey:

Profile pic checks out

To be honest, a little dyeable part would be a nice touch to pets. I don’t think being able to dye them like you do with big dyes on characters would be a good idea though.

yikes

His pally is now dead…

:frowning: That’s sad.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.