Pet Preview

Please, for the love of God, ADD IN A WAY TO PREVIEW PET SKINS BEFORE BUYING THEM.

There are a lot of pet skins that have animations that are impossible to see just from the icon. There needs to be a way to equip the skin and walk around with it before you buy it. Maybe have a ‘pet store’ area (like the bazaar) where all the pet skins are, and you can click a ‘preview’ button on them which changes your pet skin to that pet skin and you can walk around the pet store to give it a go before committing to buying it.

I’m so sick of using my 80 shards of fortune on skins that look cool in the icon, but end up being pretty lame when equipped. I’m putting money into the game to get this stuff, the least you could do is let us preview the thing we’re buying before we buy it.

I’ve already suggested exactly this idea a few months ago but nothing came of it. PLEASE add this.

Pet Skin Preview - Ideas / Cosmetics - Forum | RealmEye.com

That’s a nice idea, but if you expected something to actually come of that previous post, I should probably point out that DECA doesn’t really check the RealmEye forum.

Is there somewhere I can recommend this idea to them where they’d actually be likely to read it?

make a reddit post, some of deca’s staff do actually respond

They said in their most recent blog that they will do a Reddit AMA soon, so if you catch that then post it there where they will definitely be looking. I am afraid though it might get lost in all the bug reports, complaints about changes etc…

Okay I’ll keep an eye out for that.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.