Pet Question About Fusing

I know that fusing two pets with the first ability maxed makes the max for the other abilities full, but…

• I have a 70/70 rare, and a 70/62 rare
  • I’d like to fuse them
  • If I fuse them now, I know that my pet will be able to be a 90/90/90 legendary, but…
  • If I fuse them now, will my pet be 70/70/0 or 70/66/0?
    Basically i’m asking that if I fuse to legendary, will my legendary mp heal be 70 or will it be less?

It will be less.

70/70 + 70/62 => 70/66/9 as you described above.

Use: http://www.pfiffel.com/pets/ to simulate the fusion and view the resulting pet. (found top right of the pet simulator)

Darn, thanks anyways

Don’t worry, getting those levels is suuuper easy with these events. Especially Cnidarian, it’s very quick and there’s a good chance you’ll get 2k fp skins. I’d recommend staying loot boosted because of how frequent you get to roll the event chest. Good luck!

Thanks! Also I heard the pet feeding is bugged and feeding doesn’t work once the pet is 1 fp away from max, is this true and how do I avoid it?

Hmm, haven’t heard about this bug but you can always check RealmEye pets to see if you’re 1 away, which is very unlikely anyhow.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.