Pet Questions

Now, I have a level 50/47, and a 50/45 pet, but when i want to fuse them, it says “MAXED”. Do I actually need to max to 50/50 on both abilities, or is it just fine to be missing a few levels to get a 70/70 rare pet? Don’t wanna screw up and up my pet into an endless torment ;-;.

Max them both all the way to 50/ 50

The max level of the fused pet only depends on the first ability
Wouldnt really recommend maxing them before 50/50 tho

Max both 50/50 so that you have a full potential pet in the future.

No one is explaining why you should get both of the abilities to 50/50 so I will

Your pet level after fusion is the average of the two numbers. So with 47 and 45 it’d probably be 46 or something. This would simply mean that you’d have to use more fame to get the 2nd level to 70 in the long run.

It says maxed because the level cap is fully determined by your first ability’s level when fusing.
However, if you were to fuse now, you’d get a pet with 50/46 right after fusing. You’d have to spend more fame for it to reach the potential it could’ve gotten previously already by maxing both 50/50 first.

Our lovely @OtherBill’s guide on Pet Leveling goes into much more detail and can really help out - it’s worth the read!

If you get them both to 50/50, that’ll save you fame, if you fuse now it’ll save you feed.

Such is the fusing conundrum. I personally vote for 50/50; you will have to feed twice as much to your pets as you would to feed them after fusing, but at a much lower fame/feed ratio.

Agreed. Getting a pet’s second ability to 50/50 isn’t nearly as painful as getting both to 70/70 or even 90/90/x, so it’ll definitely be worth it. Further, while you’re still in the process of maxing you get to enjoy a stronger pet and when you fuse, things will still be around the same strength so there’s no need to adjust to a lower level.

Right, although feed is almost never a bottleneck for common and uncommon.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.