Pet Skin Preview

Now that you’ve added buyable pet skins to the nexus, I think it’s only fair to allow people to preview those pet skins before they commit to buying them.

Put a ‘preview’ button below the buy button, which will switch the skin of your current pet to the one you’re previewing, and you’ll then be able to walk around nexus and test that skin out.

You could even do this for player skins.

To stop people from fake-flexing skins they don’t have, you could make the preview client-side so only the person testing it can see the preview.

Implementing this would entice people to buy skins because they’d actually be able to test them out before buying them, and it’d just be a nice quality of life feature.

To add on to this, being able to preview player skins could let people see how the skins interact with cloths/dyes without having to use anything online like pfiffel (side note, I wish we could preview cloths/dyes we already own in the same way we preview those in the bazaar)

Being able to preview pet skins would let you see their movement animation, which isn’t much for most skins, but is kind of important for some skins with very noticeable movement animations

Pet Preview

Being able to see the pet skins movement animations is exactly why I suggested this. A lot of pet skins do cool animations or flash or whatever it may be whilst they move, which is impossible to see with just the sprite preview that have currently.

BUMPing this post because I really think it should be implemented.

There are so many pet skins I would have bought but didn’t end up buying in the end because I couldn’t see if they had any cool movement animations or anything.

So much potential money lost because you haven’t implemented this.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.