Petition for Deca to bring back old Pixie Sword sprite?

The old pixie sprite was sexy asf, while the current one is basically like the current mg sword but with little differences. Hopefully if it does get enough views and more likes, a Deca Mod can see this or this be send to Deca and they’ll bring it back.
image image

• Keep Current Pixie Sprite.
  • Bring Back New Pixie Sprite.

0 voters

I hate pixie, regardless of the sprite it has, but Deca has brought back old sprites, like the Experimental ring, the Crystal Sword, unbound rings and some others for April Fools. Maybe they could do the same thing with the Pixie Enchanted Sword? They obviously changed the sprite for a reason though, probably because people didn’t like the old sprite?

Forgive me guys.
I was trying to type "Bring Back Old Pixie Sprite as Second. Please vote if you see this message or the poll.

Not sure, or maybe Deca wanted a change, since the armor also changed.
You said Deca has brought back old sprites, but they’re only for April Fools as you said. I’m hoping they bring back the old sprite for good. Since it still matches the current set, and looks amazing.

Honestly, I hate the old sprite. I prefer the new sprite’s guard better compared to the lackluster ‘stereotypical sword’ design of the old one.

I’ve never understood why they messed with the st sprites.

I personally like the new one. It feels brighter, and very over-the-top, which is what cland is.

You can always edit it yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

This…is an Orb.

I miss the old Bearer sprite :confused: I know it isn’t a traditional orb, but it was great with the rest of the set.

i want the old one back
even though im never gonna get one

I didn’t even realize that but I prefer the old one although in the end i dont really care.

I liked the old sprites a lot better for the swoll paladin set and the original oryx set. Same goes for the morning star bow and sword of illumination.

yeah lol thought that orb was a tome and it had the staff that looks like an orb so big confuse

Im not gonna lie I was around when the old sprite was a thing and I personally like the new one better

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.