Petition to remove Urgle Armor break

how can death be real if armor break is not real?

How about this, Be good at the game and learn to not get hit by the armor break.

Urgles serve a purpose in this game: they make the highlands and boss fights taking place there more interesting for maxed players, thus ensuring that maxed warriors actually have to watch where they’re going when rushing event bosses. They simply create regions where you shouldn’t walk, and walking around them isn’t that difficult.

Urgle: Git gud :sunglasses:

All events should spawn with urgles just to make sure.

My reply from 2 months ago, still valid:

Related threads (all closed/locked now):

Should we remove the Urgle from realm of the mad god?

Urgles

This thing. WTF is the point of it? [Urgle]

i think armor break is OK, but the massive lag (for me atleast) that comes with it is worse. in 25% of the cases I disconnect, and if or when I finally kill it, it just becomes invisible but continue spawning these “towers” for some time.

dont use chrome

How about No More Urgles?

It was different a few years ago but now they actually will add fun to events because they might slow down the unstoppable death that occurs when an event spawns

I had used a def candy on a knight and as just a 3/8 (potted for spd and atk) I was getting soulbound on almost every event with ease, in fact, had no Urgle been around the Jade and Garnet Statues, i would have probably gotten to 6/8 with 0 threat. Urgles armor break, and being near events, make this game not super easy, in fact, how about the purple beam turns black and pet stasises?

Don’t want to get armor broken? Don’t walk near urgles.

Seriously, though. Urgles (aside from the lag produced for chrome players) are fine the way they are.

I wasn’t complaining, i was saying my knight would have been unstoppable and easily made it to endgame, where he probably would have died because knights suck at endgame.

The lasers of lag are coming for you

I’ve lost one of my best characters because of an untimely urgle beam during a hermit shitfest.

I don’t think they should be nerfed though. Adds more chaos to event gods and I think that’s a good thing. They’re too easy without urgles you need to watch out instead of just standing there and obliterating the events.

I was replying more to the issue of possible bias in the statement, and less to any complaints. The fact that you lost a 3/8 knight to an urgle-event combo seemed to be a major part of your reasoning, and I was trying to address that by explaining how that situation is avoidable and doesn’t justify the nerfing of a particular enemy. I may have interpreted the reply wrong, and if so, I apologize.

If I understood what he said correctly, it was basically if it wasn’t for the urgle it was basically an easy walk to endgame which is kind of pathetic. Or at least that was my interpretation.

0 armor = no armor break effect = win

Robe of TLAOTONI FTW!!!

That was my initial assessment as well.