Petless MBC Solo, anyone?

I’d like to give a shoutout to BTL’s petless run (sorc) as he’s done it a day beefore me, but he hasn’t posted it anywhere it seems.

When I was initially preparing for this run I had planned to bring winter consumables along with me, but during the gathering of those items Belt uploaded his run.

This led to a slight change of course because I didn’t want to mimic that run, so I decided to give it a go without them.

It went fine, although I feel as it could’ve gone better. I’m pretty confident you can get it done with only a single White Drake, for one. But I made some dumb mistake prompting me to use a second.

That also kinda ruined my focus leading to a bit of a sloppy execution of the final phase, but whatever, still made it I guess.

bee

can’t believe you survived the laser encounter lol

I’m wondering if this can be done without white drakes or any OP consumables.

Single egg shouldn’t bee a problem, though 0x won’t be easy.

Even before that phase went bad for me (the minute between not having a Drake out & licking the Lazer) I netted a slight health loss while getting hit… 7 times in total?

Any mistake made in that phase is health you are never going to get back, and opportunities to hit the inner core without dealing with either DPS debuffs or just bad rotation / dense cloud of bullets coming your way are painfully sparse. Maybe even to the point that you’ll just require rng of the tentacle & debuffs type to not be ass for long enough while you pop pairs of dex effusions to delete the cores asap.

The fact you almost died like 3 times and you still pressed on earns you my respect. :handshake:

No one in the right mind solos that without a pet.

Now this…THIS is ROTMG

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.