Pets Question

So I want to make a legendary pet when I upgrade my pet yard (only have 7000ish fame so I’m a long ways off).

My plan was to fuse 2 human pets that are both about 50/50 after maxing them, but I do have 2 ??? Pet stones. Should I use both the pet stones to make fusing faster? I have a farm pet that is 67/63 (MHeal/Heal/Electric) and a human pet that is 55/48 (Heal/MHeal/Electric)

I’d be using a Bes’s Artifact stone and a Mini Stone Oryx stone.

Thanks in advance!

Very interesting but I wouldn’t waste a mini stone oryx skin for it. Just MY opinion.

1. I would suggest not fusing til first ability 70 (on both) seriously wait, its worth it.in the meantime try to get more eggs of that type or pet skins.
  2. try to even out the two pets at least. The legendary’s pet’s abilities will be the average between the two fused rares

Yes, I should have specified that I wouldn’t be fusing them until both first abilities are 70, I’ll probably make sure both abilities on both pets are 70. Do I need more eggs though? The 2 human pets are already both rare so I could make those both 70/70 before fusing. I also don’t intend on making a Divine pet as that’s much too costly.

I was wondering whether or not to make 2 pets of the ??? family so that I wouldn’t need to use more fame/FP to get the lower level human pet to 70/70.

Here’s what I would personally do (/am doing right now).

Save the pet stones for divine fusion. It’s not too expensive to get 2 legendaries - just need to throw some cash and maybe farm some fame.

So you make a legendary human and a legendary farm, then you use pet stones on both and fuse to divine. I’d personally not use the mini stone oryx, as that’s a sexy stone. I’d just hold on till I get another ??? Pet stone and use that and the Bes.

I guess I’ll just fuse the 2 humans together for now in case I decide to make a Divine. Though is there any point in farming another ??? stone if I can fuse the legendary Bes into the legendary mini stone oryx?

Yes. Because on fusing to divine you would roll into the ??? Divine skin tables and lose the Mini Stone Oryx.

OK GOOD so it just whether or not to use the stones. UHH if you you get another tomb artifact stone you might want to use it becase the looks of them arent really preferred.
save the mini oryx!

Oh yeah I forgot about that, thanks!

that’s what I plan to do, roughly. Max your farm pet to 70(on its first ability and first ability only) and your humanoid to 70 (on its first ability and first ability only). Once you’ve done that, use the pet stones on both of them(doesn’t matter which is which). Then fuse. You want to keep the mini oryx on the left side because, imo, that skin is rarer and looks better.

I say to max first ability only because of this. When you max only the first ability, you’re using a bit more fame to max your pet, but you save lots of feed power(we’re talking about thousands of fp). Don’t be too fame conscious, you can always fame train, while feed power is a bit harder to get.

Its not wasting, he has 2, so its not wasting.

Edit:
@MessItUp no, that’s a terrible idea! God knows how long it’ll take to get a divine pet, even with money! it’ll literally take years and hundreds of dollars, maxing a legendary is the best thing you could do right now unless you’re going for 10 ish more levels of heal and 10 ish levels more of mheal. Its really not worth getting a divine unless you have lots of money to blow on this game

So you would say don’t try to make the Divine and instead stick with Legendary?

Uhhh no. You use literally the same amount of FP to get to 90/90/. Regardless of if you fuse from 70/ or 70/70. Check your sources mate. The difference is in the amount of fame spent. I think it’s around (29k2100) fame if you feed to 70/70, and it’s (29k*350) if you fuse first. Source is OB’s beloved guide. What’s yours?

Also it does not take years upon years. Literally takes like $300 to maybe a maximum of $400 to get to divine. He’d have to waste money on another pet stone then, plus lose his mini stone oryx if he used the stone right now, to rush to get to legendary, instead of waiting to get 2 legendaries.

@Xeratha it’s a question of whether you will be satisfied with a 90/90/* pet. Or will at that point you begin to crave for more, for a divine. If so, then don’t shoot yourself in the leg to rush to getting a legendary. You’ll regret using those 2 stones later.

If i have farm pet and use humanoid pet skin i must fuse them with humanoid or farm?!

Hmm I see. I don’t see myself spending anywhere near $300 dollars on this game ever so I think getting to Divine, for me at least, is out of the question.

That being said, I see your point about the pet stones so I’ll just max out the two humanoid pets and use those for now, so just in case, if I ever do decide to make a Divine, I have the option. Thanks!

Uhh pretty sure you only have a chance or just don’t keep pet skins/stones so it’s a possible or absolute waste of a Mini Stone Oryx pet skin…

are you kidding me? Rare maxes out(if you choose the fastest path) at 70/63. If you max 70/70, the fp going towards the second ability is NOT USED on the first. And even if you do max 70 for the second ability, if you’re gonna go the whole hog and max the second pet’s 70, you’re gonna end up with around 20k~ish fp spent on that second ability. What I’m saying is, you’re gonna end up maxing 7 levels TWICE without that sweet runover cost on that 1st and 3rd ability.

Here it is in a nutshell. Same feed power, Max first ability FASTER, Get FARTHER with THIRD ABILITY

my source? Math. OH yeah and that chart or something on realmeye’s page about feeding pets (its japanese). Also from an old reddit post i remember.

edit:
@ludfru around 90% chance to keep your pet skin, its worth it
@xeratha actually how about this? Save your pet for ANOTHER ??? pet stone, or if you get a bronze pet stone from a moss bag, if its a humanoid/farm then that would make it easier; you wouldn’t even have to use the bes stone!

So wait until I get a third ??? stone to fuse? Which i can get from the motmg bags right?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.