Phaedra’s Sacrifice (Wand)
Last thing Phaedra sacrificed before getting reduced to atoms.
- Damage: 45 - 80 (350-450)
- Projectiles: 3 (1)
- Range: 6 (8.5)
- RoF: 75%
- Pierce’s enemies, 8.5 range projectile passes through obstacles.
At first look this wand is able to out-dps every other wand existing by more than 2x. But if you actually want to out-dps every other wand you must hit biggest out of all projectile. This wand shoots with 3 of those that after 6 tiles change into one dealing massive damage.
Shattered Gemstone (Tome)
At first, it belonged to Argus, but Phaedra tried making use out of this corrupting it with his own magic, which was one of reasons he was consumed by void.
- Hp cost: 350hp (removes any heal for duration of effect)
- Effect: Separates soul from body, invicibility for 1s after going back to body, allies within 5 tiles of body get 45hp/s, allies within 2 tiles of soul get 10mp/s
- Duration: 5.5s
- Cooldown: 8s
- Stats: -300MP, +150HP, -5 Spd, -4 Def
You might ask what exactly “Soul Separation” does, basically it is a buff that puts your body in statis, but your “soul” can move: You can shoot through walls, Walk through them, your soul is invicible, BUT the drawback is that you deal only 55% of your total damage and can walk max 9 tiles away from your body
Garments of the Damned (Robe)
Made with souls that failed their task in making Marble Colossus.
- Stats: 95Hp, -60Mp, 2Def, 6Att, 5Dex, -6Spd,
- Sickening Magic: When equipped with Shattered Gemstone: 25% to summon 5 friendly followers of Phaedra on ability use.
- Circle around you in “pentagram” shape
- 7 Range
- Shoots 3 projectiles (like original followers in hideout) every 0.5 second dealing 70 damage each.
Fairly simple one, trading your def and Mana for DPS and HP. Special attribute works pretty similar to bee helm, but might be quite better if you are closer to enemy soo all of the cultists hit enemies.
Trapped Soul (Ring)
Created by Dirge, but corrupted with Phaedra’s power making souls inside be in endless pain.
- Stats: 130Hp, -60MP, 4Att, 4Dex, -3 Def -6Spd,
- Phaedra’s Curse: On taking at least 180 damage separate your soul for 4s.
Soul Vessel: When equipped with Wand of [something] decreases it’s range needed to created Cursed Blast to 4.5 Tiles.
If you would look at stats only, this ring would be just direct nerf to Crown trading 2 att and 2 dex for additional 20 hp and decreasing a lot of other stats. But Soul Vessel might be one of key attributes to make Wand much better. Phaedra’s Curse might be counted as a buff and a debuff at the same time depending on situation.
Everything wil drop from Phaedra (Green cultist that died during creation of mbc)
Every opinion or idea to improve this set is welcome <3
Bonus - First draft of this set