Phaedra’s Soul! Small Runs, Raid Discord! 30 Deca Competition!

Hello! I’ve been playing realm for a few years, and as of about 2 years ago, I got involved with raiding discords. Initially, I loved these discords because they made dungeons such as the void or shatters available when public runs were impractical at best. However, these runs tend to grow old and honestly, steamrolling dungeons in big groups is not that interesting.

As such, I recently became involved with running these dungeons more actively as a raid leader and had a wonderful time (if you have free time and are interested, I would suggest trying to RL somewhere). However, it still wasn’t as fun as the dungeons initially were.

But then, a friend named Xicedodex came to me and suggested that I try and help him start a raiding discord. Now we’ve taken off and we have a new discord up and running. Unlike many of the other discords that currently run dungeons, we’re going to be dedicated to running with small groups and we’ll be trying to keep the runs fun and enjoyable. We’re still really small, but we’re looking forward to seeing where the discord grows!

As a side note, to help the discord get started we’re doing a 30 Deca invite competition ;). First gets 8 Decas & top ten get prizes. There’s a week left in the competition! Right now, 2 invites is a Deca!

If you’re interested in joining, here’s the link: https://discord.gg/uRmcbNZ7zJ

Phaedra’s Soul, Invite Competition [30 DECA Prize Pool]!

We already have a basic staff team set up and we’ve been doing runs inconsistently. We’re currently doing traditional runs and leading (just with a vc cap of 15); however, we look forward to innovating and making the discord special! If you’re interested in becoming staff or you have ideas as to where to take the discord in the future, DM me :slight_smile:

I’m a yellow star?!? Kek

If you sign out and sign back in, it should reset to white star, if you obtained it since whenever you last logged off. :slight_smile:

I’ve had white star for 4-5 months xD

I’m in!

Eyyyy!

Your Realmeye account, not your game account. That’s the one that needs to reset to update.

I have :confused:

It just worked for another person on the forums yesterday, I believe… odd. Perhaps you attempted that in a period where mreyeball was down?

Not just your RealmEye account but more specifically on the forums, like click the logout button under where your notifications would be

Eyy it updated!

Ends in one day!

We’re going to be doing another invite competition right before the halls and exaltation events begin! Join if you’re interested in getting in on that and small runs :slight_smile:

hello there