PhantomMod's Art Fiesta

Moddy_-w-%20small Thank you guys~ It was really tough, couldn’t have done it without your support! <3

Well, no Realm art just yet, cuz I’m doing some birthday art for someone first~ Sorry if these look bad or sloppy, 17-18 days of not drawing does make one a tad bit rusty… . w.

edit: Bonus smiley Craig which I got scammed 1 kendo stick for qwq (upload://3ubNasevu2Mw9CvBzKa7C9nOFbo.png)

smiley

Bad or sloppy? Are you kidding? These are fantastic! So glad to have the one and only PhantomMod back!

That inspired my latest stream header! Regardless, I’m glad these still look nice to y’all, thank you so much! <3

Speaking of which, here are the 2 stream headers I did for the past 2 streams uwu

W21

W22

And a final piece of birthday art featuring all of the 3 previous characters! Originally I intended to draw each of the 3 characters to warm myself up, and then the actual piece featuring all 3 characters. But I suppose I kinda went ham so it’s pretty much 4 birthday pieces~ . w.

​⠀

What is this?

Yep, it’s another art reference~ I know the previous set with the Alliance warriors was supposeed to be the last, but due to a shortage in artist, I was chosen to illustrate this next warrior, had a good amount of fun designing the electrified claws and whip sword! Design was based on Yesbutno’s original reference of Ronin a good while ago:

And on a side note, I made a BRB splash screen for my stream. About time I made one, now viewers won’t have to question if the lack of action on the screen is due to me being on brb uwu

Where do you stream?

testComic001

testComic002

testComic003

Was trying out a new mobile game and I stumbled across this boss, that resemblance is uncanny! I mean come on, it really looks like Oryx! .w .

I don’t have a lot of free time left, so I just quickly drew this all in like a few minutes . w.

W23

My stream headers all contain my stream link uwu

edit: I suppose if anyone wants to read Oryx’s full call for some reason, here’s the wall of text used:
testComic003extra

Oryx: NO ONE READS TILL THIS LONG
Me:

W24
Latest stream header I did, polished the title up a bit this time round!

ArtFusionIIdisplay

And so begins Season 2 of Art Fusion! There are a few changes made for this new season, but mostly everything is the same, such as the characters being picked randomly by a spinning wheel:

1. Wheel is now reset! All characters previously chosen are now back on the wheel, ready to be picked again
  2. For each fusion, there will be 2 variations instead of 1
  3. Occasional revisits to Season 1 fusions, specifically the more popular fusions/good combo fusions, to polish and illustrate them as a standard character drawing
  4. A lot more characters this time round (feeling adventurous), referring mostly to characters I didn’t want to put into the Season 1 wheel because I wasn’t confident enough…which now includes some randomly picked RotMG players, bosses and enemies. Things are about to get real weird and chaotic…

Only did one fusion for now. I don’t have a lot of free time these days unfortunately, so the next set of fusions will come much later because now, to keep my promise, I’ll be actually starting on illustrating The Realm in my next stream to finally get the ball rolling, so stay tuned!

I hope you’ve been practicing your
underboob drawing skills :)))

Do not pervert our pure cinnamon bun with your crass ideas
perhaps another will be up to the challenge

Hoo boy . w."

I’ll try, always a first for everything xwx

S’fiiiiine dw about it, me not that pure, I’ve drawn edgy stuff before xP

I don’t think anyone other than a pure cinnamon bun would refer to an underboob as “edgy”

Untitled77_20200916162630

W25

“Why is my name red?”

Latest stream header I did…spoiler alert, I didn’t get to play the game yet. Hopefully I find time soon enough, endless ravings for like the past week or 2 about this game haha

Nope, no art other than the stream header for now.

Comics take a rather long time to draw (apparently) . w."

Fusion%20-%20Ameonna%20and%20Auber

Aaand more fusion stuff I did earlier today as a little break! A friend suggested that I should make 1 variant cursed/creepy and 1 variant cute/normal, so that’s now a new rule~

Didn’t have time to finish the last set for now, maybe next week . w.

Aaand finally finished that last set~

and some other misc. stuff I did for the time being:

W27

YARRMEHARTY

This was my entry for my first ever contest I’ve decided to participate in: The Character Drawing Contest! Have been withholding posting it here until the results are out…which they are now. This entry didn’t win anything, but after looking at the other entries submitted, I can definitely see that the other artists are way more experienced and their works are a lot more polished, didn’t stand a chance there haha~

So epic congrats to the winners, it was fun drawing this either way! Moddy_Happy%20small

W28

W29

W30

And wham, that’s the 3rd set of 10 stream headers~

As a little update, I’m left with 2 pages of The Realm before that first update gets released! \o/

Sorry things have been going slowly, my new work schedule really only allows me to host 1 drawing stream session every week, lasting only about 5-6 hours. This makes it pretty hard for me to actually get a lot of progress done, as I’m trying to balance 4 things on my art palette:

1. The Realm
  2. Terrarealm (What a surprise eh? This is still secretly in production despite very little word about it, as I did say I rather finish at least half of the storyline so that my upload schedule doesn’t get unexpectedly delayed if something goes aloof. At least, the number of pages done atm is a double-digit number so yay, not too bad~)
  3. Art Fusion Season 2
  4. Miscellaneous art that I feel like doing

Not to mention my drawing speed’s not that fast, so in reality, every week I can only choose one of the four subjects to devote my time to work on. I hope my work schedule frees up soon, I’d love to at least make progress on 2-3 of the 4 subjects per week rather than just 1 subject x mx