PhantomMod's Art Fiesta

I don’t think anyone other than a pure cinnamon bun would refer to an underboob as “edgy”

Untitled77_20200916162630

W25

“Why is my name red?”

Latest stream header I did…spoiler alert, I didn’t get to play the game yet. Hopefully I find time soon enough, endless ravings for like the past week or 2 about this game haha

Nope, no art other than the stream header for now.

Comics take a rather long time to draw (apparently) . w."

Fusion%20-%20Ameonna%20and%20Auber

Aaand more fusion stuff I did earlier today as a little break! A friend suggested that I should make 1 variant cursed/creepy and 1 variant cute/normal, so that’s now a new rule~

Didn’t have time to finish the last set for now, maybe next week . w.

Aaand finally finished that last set~

and some other misc. stuff I did for the time being:

W27

YARRMEHARTY

This was my entry for my first ever contest I’ve decided to participate in: The Character Drawing Contest! Have been withholding posting it here until the results are out…which they are now. This entry didn’t win anything, but after looking at the other entries submitted, I can definitely see that the other artists are way more experienced and their works are a lot more polished, didn’t stand a chance there haha~

So epic congrats to the winners, it was fun drawing this either way! Moddy_Happy%20small

W28

W29

W30

And wham, that’s the 3rd set of 10 stream headers~

As a little update, I’m left with 2 pages of The Realm before that first update gets released! \o/

Sorry things have been going slowly, my new work schedule really only allows me to host 1 drawing stream session every week, lasting only about 5-6 hours. This makes it pretty hard for me to actually get a lot of progress done, as I’m trying to balance 4 things on my art palette:

1. The Realm
  2. Terrarealm (What a surprise eh? This is still secretly in production despite very little word about it, as I did say I rather finish at least half of the storyline so that my upload schedule doesn’t get unexpectedly delayed if something goes aloof. At least, the number of pages done atm is a double-digit number so yay, not too bad~)
  3. Art Fusion Season 2
  4. Miscellaneous art that I feel like doing

Not to mention my drawing speed’s not that fast, so in reality, every week I can only choose one of the four subjects to devote my time to work on. I hope my work schedule frees up soon, I’d love to at least make progress on 2-3 of the 4 subjects per week rather than just 1 subject x mx

So, after the art contest entry, I kind of got attached to the concept of drawing characters in card-shaped canvases, so lo and behold I’ve decided to do it again, but as fanart for another game!

Based off this character:

aaaand seeing as how you 7 people liked it too
here’s a little gift…if you checked this message fast enough!

First one of the 7 people to request one of their RotMG characters (preferably one that doesn’t wear metal armour since I’m not that great at that, but if you really want to go ahead~) down below will get a free character card art in the same quality (hopefully) as the existing 2 card pieces! Yay to returning the love for your support~ o wob

Looks good

Tried it out myself for the art contest, but I missed the deadline…Interested to see what you’ll come up with!

Another set of cards to hopefully fill a binder with!
next to my Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh binders that is

Awesome sauce, I should be able to finish by this weekend (I’ll be too busy for the weekdays), will be interesting working with your set~

Heheh perhaps, if this idea does go by popular demand I’ll probably continue to draw for a lot more people! And then when there’s enough cards I’ll display them in a “card collection book” canvas >w<

i’ve been scammed i didn’t notice the little nest hiding at the bottom of the post

It’s alright, I’m totally not gonna pull the same trick off for the next post, dooooon’t worry about it ;>

The past 3 stream headers!~

W31

There’s nothing here, must be a false alarm…

W32

Sike, I’m doing it again o uo

First one of the 12 people (excluding GammaGamer cuz you’ve already received your free card) who liked the Arabelle Character Card, to request one of their RotMG characters down below will get the next free character card art Moddy_Happy%20small

W33

And of course, as promised for @GammaGamer , your free character card! Spent a crazy amount of time on it, like, about 14-16 hours haha;; Been a blast working on it, hope ya like it!

Now I have a card collection page! Hope to fill all 9 one day! ^w^/

Card me

Its honestly a miracle we don’t have some kind of Among Us reference in Realm of yet.
guess Ugandan Knucles was the killing blow

Ooh, I love it! Much better than my try without a doubt haha :smile:
Speaking of which, I should post whatever I completed in my own thread.

I would also like my warrior to be carded, though since mr eyeball has none of my characters I will need to get a picture myself
(Unless all 7 requests have already been taken…)

Edit: picture of warrior

@GammaGamer make that your pfp as it is both spooky and awesome

Phantom said “first one of the 7 people,” so…
Anyways, as amazing as the drawing is, I prefer my profile pictures as things I create myself. But for my phone wallpaper…that could definitely be a consideration!