PhantomMod's Art Fiesta

Teaser content? Heck yea I got some!

Introducing a really small fun side project to explore capabilities, friend and I are teaming up to make a FNF mod featuring my RotMG OCs: Ameonna and Praline!

So it’ll just be one song (which was the main inspiration in starting this project), the song is composed by someone else so I’m currently seeking permission to use the song for the mod. In the case that the composer does not grant permission, we’ll fall back on Saracosa by Wangle Line~

Song will take place in Candyland, BF’s replaced by Ameonna, Praline will be the opponent, and Dedo and Puffball (The former two’s pets) will replace GF.

It’s a “simple” mod, as in, no fancy gimmicks or dialogue or cutscenes…though the song chosen is quite fast-paced so I’m sure it’ll provide some semblance of challenge. My friend will be charting the song and doing some of the code work, while I’ll be illustrating the spritesheet for all characters and the background, along with some code work as well. (Sorry Ori, give me a little while more <3)

Enjoy the teaser! It’s a somewhat complete skin but I’ll be working on it this week to make it smoother and whatnot~

Yep, I’m following up with another update just a day after posting!

So firstly, the song that I tried seeking permission for?
We got the official approval from the one and only S3RL himself!
We can actually use the fast action music after all! Even said it himself that he wants to see the finished product too!

And secondly, haven’t even finished half the mod and already received my first fanart of Praline! Art belongs to Gameonart1 on Twitter! <3

edit: And thirdly, since I just uploaded another video to showcase a change, I’ll just post it here. I’ve basically re-programmed the coordinates to make her less chaotic/jumpy, alongside re-animating her sprites to be a little smoother and more polished. This’ll be the last video I’m posting here to showcase Praline. If I upload another video, it’ll be to showcase Ameonna as well as the replacement sprites for GF (Dedo and Puffball) so stay tuned!

And back at it again with another update, this time I’ve decided that to add DJ S3RL into the mix as well, kinda like a little thanks/tribute to him allowing my friend and I to use his song in the mod~ :>

Look at my pets bounce!

(edit: More polished version)

I’ve also made custom arrows, and while it’s predictable what theme they’re going, I’m sure it’ll fit the aesthetic well!

With a good chunk of assets done, you bet that I gotta make a little mock-up prevew of how it would look like!

Friend is also aiming to finish the charting by tmrw, which is awfully fast considering I still have yet to do Ameonna’s sprites and the Candyland background as of yet!

edit: Video preview!

Quite a hefty amount of progress but I’m not gonna show everything, this will probably(?) be my final WIP update, the next post will probably be a new Realmeye post altogether showcasing v1 of the mod.

All of Ameonna’s animations have been done, including miss animations as well. The candy arrow note skin has also been implemented with all of the proper animations too! The icons have also been redone too, and a luascript or two have also been added that affect gameplay and presentation.

In other words? I’m just down with the background and I would essentially be done art-wise, then it’ll all come down to putting all the pieces together to make this a functioning, downloadable mod :>

lets go modi!

Hi all, it is with great pleasure to announce that the FNF mod has officially been completed after 1 month! The new forum post can be viewed here: Friday Night Funkin' x RotMG - Vs. Praline Mod [Feat. S3RL]

Honestly I couldn’t have gotten a better timing: Today’s also my birthday as well, I really wanted to get this out by today and I am so glad I’ve managed to do so!

This has been quite an amazing journey even though the mod just has one song. Again I’ve had like, absolutely 0 coding/programming knowledge when I started this fan project, which probably explains why I took a month to complete it, but it was really fun figuring and learning stuff along the way and applying it to something I hold passion and dedication to completing~

Thank y’all for the support with the WIPs I’ve been posting. This is just v1.0 as there’s a decent chance I may revisit it to optimise some of the code, art or even add the 1 or 2 mechanics I didn’t manage/decide to add in the end~ <3

Happy birthday!

Been a while since I made a comic. Decided to test out an art style to use for them, that both looks good and doesn’t consume too much time on 2 somewhat obscure jokes.

It really ain’t impressive, demon

Let’s just call the discrepancy…“service tax”

edit: Forgot to slam a doodle dump I did right after the FNF project…speaking of which, the mod now has over 100 downloads and almost 1,000 views on the Gamebanana page!

ayo moddy, friend me on crk :o

You’re full D:

wow, master 2 in alliance :0

and double my wishes done, they are such a pain to do so i dont even bother most of the time lol, i suffer because of it though

Yup yup! I actually juse use 1 team because I’m extremely lazy when it comes to that gamemode. It’s a team my guildie made like 1-2 seasons ago and ever since then, we’ve been constantly using it to reach Masters without having to micromanage on teams. It reaches Wave 40 on its own before it crumbles to Pancake Cookie

edit: Also damn, your team throwing hands…my treasures aren’t as levelled as yours so it’s pretty tight in terms of power

Hm, well guess since the thread’s been bumped, I might as well post my next WIP!

Ah summer time…

Character Card - Seelpit

The collection continues growing! Yep, can’t forget about this series, it’s really fun to experiment around with new art tactics and explore new avenues.

This card was significantly harder cuz, well, I’ve never exactly had to draw a humanoid character without clothes, so there’s significantly less room for error when it comes to anatomy… but ey, glad it worked out in the end!

The next card is already in the works too so I guess look out for that soon :>

eeeeeee, I can’t forget to react here too! She still looks gorgeous, even in card form.
Something, something, Horny status effect.

Art Fight 2022 has started!
What better than to drop an ungodly nuke for my first attack?
After all, always wondered why people don’t use their strongest attack first…

edit: So one of the characters, Buppi, apparently had 2 different references, one with pink ears and the other with yellow ears. Cleared that up with my friend, but not before I whipped up this quick scribble

Disclaimer: NOT my art, but from a familiar artist friend who revenged me for an attack on Art Fight 2022 (Credit: CuteCatDoodles)

I’m squealing with delight aaaaaa ;A;

Art Fight 2022 is coming to an end, and with that, I bring you my haul of attacks I’ve done for this year~ <3

Also it’s scary how this is the same character I’ve drawn but with a 3 year gap… time does fly . -.

Hey look! That’s me! (5th image)