PhantomMod's Art Fiesta

Mistletoe is one hell of a drug. I used it to poison my wife

the plot thickens

Moddy_Spooked%20small
oh no…

No wait. I’m hallucinating; it was the other way around.

Why I avoid salads around the holidays. Or anytime for that matter.

A poor excuse to halt your operations every twenty-fifth of the last calendar… but if you do fufill my request, extra eggnog and sugar cookies next morning.

Character of choice, you guessed it, Golden Ninja Rhea. Not sure if you need a reference, have fun with it, you know the general idea. But put the outfit as:
Up to your design, I’m not picky. But if you’re looking for a pose, somethin like this:

would be pretty nice

uwu hoodie

Still working on your requests! I got distracted by my return to Terraria, as well as some older art requests I had to settle, which I shall post it here just to make sure I don’t get this thread locked again~

The 2 pieces below are part of an art challenge request. I had 2 requests by my followers to draw a certain character using only the 5 colours enlisted in the art palette they picked. Needless to say, it’s my first time doing such a thing and it was pretty fun doing it~

Mfw I want to post some more art but realise it only fulfils one of the two requests that is already 20+ days old and wouldn’t want frustration to stir from not completing the other one yet ._ .

It’s ok, we can wait

Glad to hear that! :>

Here’s some sticker doodles! I’ve rarely doodled, and never really tried to draw things to look like stickers, so it seemed like a good idea to do both as a little experiment/fun break. Midway I also decided, heck, I delayed the 2 requests I promised to do for too long, so I figured I should just go ahead and kill 2 birds with 1 stone and doodle them here~

Sticker-style is underrated, but always good to see it done right once in a while. Especially when they make an entire game about stickers and misses the mark on character design.

Indeed it is underrated haha~ For something that took me 15-20m to doodle per sticker, it came out much better than I expected

Since I’ve seen a few folks elsewhere doing this, I decided to do one up myself! What a journey it’s been, here’s to hoping the 2020 decade will start off strong~ ^-^

Happy Belated New Year to y’all! Looking forward to that new Unity shenanigans happening this year for Realm

Bigger version if anyone’s interested

Phantommod- Its rewind time!

can i buy a poster version of this

I’m downright flattered that someone actually wants to hang my art in their room haha, thank you! x)

This one’s a whacky idea, but I’ve always wanted to actually make a comic of my own. I’ve already finished writing out the story and drawn a few pages of this thing, but I don’t want to upload any until I’m at least ~50% done with the entire story, because I’m concerned with whether I can actually finish the entire thing without leaving people on a cliffhanger with a long hiatus due to various reasons, so it’s kind of like a safety net in case anything awry happens.

It’s a crazy idea? Yea, it is, what am I even doing o- o"

Oh boy, another comic for me to enjoy

WAIT OMGGGG I DIDNT SEE THE CHAKOS BEFORE OMG THATS SO CUTE THANK YOU IM CRYIN :sob:

I see you play terraria too

Disclaimer: NOT my art, but a fan-art from an amazing friend from Spiral Knights (Credit: Zyper)

I’m in a tightly knitted group of friends that originated from Spiral Knights. We consist of just 4 people including myself, but we enjoy doing a lot of things together, whether it be Spiral Knights, Steambirds Alliance or Terraria.

Currently we’ve been doing multiple modded Terraria playthroughs together, playing under a server hosted by Sushi who is another external friend and our main server hoster guy. Either ways, one of my friends liked the idea of me bringing my dark elf huntress into the universe of Terraria, and so walah, this is Ameonna wielding a Daedalus Stormbow and holy arrows, which is possibly my favourite ranger combination and nothing else bests it for me x)