PhantomMod's Art Fiesta

I realized I hadnโ€™t actually gone through your thread yet, so expect to be flooded with likes in a little while. Love the art style and characterization! :sweat_smile:

(Also, always nice having regular! :partying_face:)

cute

Phantom now maining Adorable Lilโ€™ Warrior?
Love the art <3

Imagine disliking broccoli!

Whoโ€™s gonna be next? :eyes:

I love PhantomMod

A RotMG character Iโ€™m guessing

Very nice :flushed:

love the ROTMG themed art, as always.

bookwyrm
BookWyrm

Iโ€™ll take your entire stock! I just hope you have enough room for mine :>

โ€“๐ธ๐“๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐’ž๐“‡๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ€“

No more strings attached, I think Iโ€™ve mustered enough courage to speak more about art now.

Been a rough 2021, with a very large series of unfortunate events that Iโ€™d rather not elaborate on that basically contributed to the lack of art activity for this year, namely old palโ€™ depression with a side of extreme insecurity regarding my art abilities. But, I think Iโ€™ve at least gotten over half of it, granted I still have self-doubts, but itโ€™s still better than a few months ago at least~

Anywho, you can probably expect one more art piece before I go on a 1.5 week hiatus (overseas thing, Iโ€™ll be away from home, just like last year), hopefully I donโ€™t disappoint, and also keep the flame going once thatโ€™s done~

edit: Btw, thanks for 10k views on this thread! Iโ€™d draw something to celebrate but I unfortunately donโ€™t have enough time to dish that out before I have to leave. Maybe if I still remember to do it when I return back home, I will~

Oi! What happened to her?