PhantomMod's Art Fiesta

Woah you put a ton of effort into this, looks amazing! Thanks for including me :heart:

Poor Oryx

Posin’ as I do ùwú

WAIT IS THAT SKULD ROGUE ME???
:heart:

High monk drinking vine cliché

Priest in a bee coloured robe sticking his tongue out at noodles as if he’d never seen them before not cliché

Now I wonder who that could be…?

Aww I want to be in there.

excited

Thanks all for the comments! Glad y’all like it~ ^ u^

qwq Ah, sorry fam, I really wanted to include more people, but it’s somewhat hard to choose when there’s a ton of characters to potentially draw. In the end, I selected people based on who gave my recent postings in the art thread a like, since it gave me assurance that they’d likely see the fanart I posted. Anyone outside that but still in the piece, well, luck of the draw haha

But since you mentioned it, I’ll include you in the next big artwork I’ll draw, which was originally planned to be Valentines BUT I don’t think that will work well due to some reasons, mainly, accidental wrong shipping. xD So I suppose the next one should be Easter, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Also, try and make sure that you have at least 1 unique-looking character (essentially just a non-default skin and hopefully custom dyes) and your RE profile ain’t hidden! There was gonna be 2 more people in the CNY artwork, but I removed them cuz 1 had a private profile and the other only had default characters :<

Bonus: Creation Process

This is something I tend to do with some of my bigger pieces in the past (ie. Drawings with a lot of characters and details into them), where I make a GIF showing each step of the drawing process in making the artwork.

Its size is reduced to accomodate the size limit, but if you’re interested in seeing it bigger, this discord link will do~
waemuzprlivd8clP

…how many correct ships do you have?

thonkirby

You can always check “Just a whole lotta polls” for information

well shit

I have a skin for each class so I should be good. Most of my dyes are the snow dye.

Idk, I’ve never shipped people before haha

Ehm, though, if I’m somehow able to find 5 pairs of best friends/love doves, then I’ll proceed with the big piece/5 regular pieces! It’s going to be set in Candyland like the cliche person I am, each pair will sort of pull off combined, synchronised attacks against each of the Cland bosses and they seem to be enjoying themselves, maybe a cheesy pun somewhere in each pairing.

Otherwise though, I’ll either be drawing a Valentines fanart for another fandom, or will just skip it entirely xP

I suppose I could, but that’s a heck lotta polls haha, will see how~

…I am so sorry xD ;-;

Yea that should be good! :>

:thinking:

BananaDOTmp4
Heck yea, I got permission from Wilhuff to upload this early! So yea, this is the insignia for the “Black Mask Syndicate”. Supposed to be a crescent moon, but y’know, I’ve always joked that it looked more like a banana x)

More doodles! So, this was based off a Tumblr post I saw a while back, and it kind of reminded me of that one piece Xaklor did back here, and so I decided to do my own!

Each of the items listed under abilities are the tools I use to draw, so basically a tablet pen and a computer mouse. I decided to name my UFO pet “Dedo”, a direct tribute to my art assistant for helping me out with some of the more recent fan pieces, by providing posing references, so kudos to her! ^ -^

To those curious, ATT refers to the average amount of effort I put into most art pieces, DEF refers to how patient I am with drawing pieces or how many I can draw at a time before getting burned out, and SPD refers to how fast I complete pieces, which for the record I’m slow af so that’s an oof ; -;"

Campfires Art Thread!

Dedo is a national treasure and must be protected at all costs.

I’d probably put myself here:
of course, I have no idea if the comparisons between your stats and my own are accurate in any way, that’s just where I’d put myself if I was handed a blank piece.

this is a pretty interesting concept and I think it’d be cool to see more of these from other people. I might do something of my own since I didn’t have a clue what I’d draw after my next picture, but idk if I’ll still be interested by the time I can get around to it (see: low speed).

Seems fair enough! There’s 20 blank units in every stat row, so I just graded myself based on that (but it is of course, subjective to different people, so it all comes down to opinion~). I also see I have another person I can relate to when it comes to “slow speed” x)

Yea it certainly is a cool concept! I’d like to expand a bit more on it, but I have to draw some other requests and also balance some studying time as well. 2 of my friends back on Tumblr have already decided to make their own Doodle Warrior Personas, and you can go creative in how you present it, so I think it might actually be pretty fun!

Some ideas that you can try out:

• Creative weapons and gear (eg. My friend draws on her phone, she plans to draw her persona with a biotech glove) You can also use software as the basis for gear, like Craftable’s MS Paint art program c:

• Powers and abilities (eg. Another friend says their persona can create anything in existence, but they last for a very short time)

This is a thing we’re doing now I guess lol

Untitled42_20200201185557

Imma be straight with everyone here I have zero patience when it comes to myself and too many fuckups lead to me leaving art till later
At least my stuff is relatively trashy so I can output something usually sometimes sorry wilhuff ill get it done soon I promise