PhantomMod's Art Fiesta

happy birthday :sunglasses:

Congratulations. More parts of your body have now been replaced with new cells. Soon, you will be fully anew compared to the you from years past. And this process will repeat!

Thank y’all haha~ Here’s more bday fanart from another friendo!

Disclaimer: NOT my art, but another birthday gift from a good friend of mine~ (Credit: Hello-Rose-Arts)

I like how she also drew my mun on top of Ameonna, that’s a nice touch~ That cake looks delicious too <3 To the observant ones, this is indeed the same person who made the Ameonna Emojis I posted earlier in this art fiesta thread :>

A fanart gift for a random friend in another server I drew in a stream! I thought it’d be fitting considering birthdays usually have cakes, pastries and sweet things involved~

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Happy bday!!!

happy birthday!!!

:tada: Happy birthday! :tada: Hope you have a good day (:

Happy birthday

Thank you all, appreciated your wishes! <3

In case you haven’t seen, check out this RotMG animatic made by my friends as a bday gift, you won’t be disappointed! (hopefully)
|
|
v

I was disappointed by how short it was.

You flatter them deeply <3

Disclaimer: NOT my art, but a birthday gift from one of my best friends (Credit: Minifoxminiarto)

Aaaand last of the birthday art coming along from one of my best friends~ He even drew my most obscure small OCs that I almost forgot about, it’s such a great memory to remember! <3

Gonna try to be more active here on out, gotta keep the RotMG fanart coming :>
or…I could get distracted by O3. Life be full of surprises

How it really be feeling, considering I clear my notifications daily. That’s the first time I’ve seen a double-digit notification overnight . w.

Love you back, @LuvFruits <3

I wanted to see everyone’s amazing art! :smiley:

Love you and your art too :heart:

Smol beans, tiny characters, and very squish~

These two are technically the same drawing, expressed differently. Admittedly I did not like the first version (cereal box mock) because I felt it was too cluttered, so I made a second version that looked cleaner and simpler. Long story short, my viewers said that they liked both and would prefer if I didn’t just choose one, so here’s both versions~ :>

Gotta have a little more action kick to my art habit sometimes, this is a fanart to someone who happens to love PvZ and guns, so he’s come up with the brilliant idea of combining the 2 together for his OCs~

To the observant ones, yes, I reused the background ;>

Do you have DeviantArt?

Yep I got one! You honestly won’t be missing much as most of what I upload there is what I upload here. Only things I don’t upload here are the gore practices I do with RotMG as that violates one of the forum rules here (Obscene Content)

This game may be a pixel game, but there’s so many different ways you could perish, that is is kind of interesting to illustrate being “sat on”, the fate of realmers dying in various dungeons, the victorious battles over Oryx’s minions, etc. It’s a great avenue to practice drawing a bit more edge and the darker themes of Realm~

In%20The%20Mood

Also I tried finding it but with no success. Dunno if DA blocks you from viewing obscene content if you’re not logged in…

do you have a kink for that?

The General Chat Thread

Some collab art incoming! We both decided to draw a stream viewer’s OC, Tricky, by taking turns sketching, doing the lineart, colouring and shading. Did this with Cutecat in yesterday’s art stream~

Sketching and Colouring by me
Lineart and Shading by Cutecat

TRIXTricky
Sketching and Colouring by Cutecat
Lineart and Shading by me

There’s also a character reference I did in the art stream as well, but that’s left to Wilhuff to upload when he wants to~ uwu