Phoenix Archer [FULL ST SET with animations]

Archer ST set
finished%20st%20set%20by%20johancen%203%205
Yes the shading is a bit weird and the colors isnt the best, but this took me a whole day to make and i rather fix that some other time.
Phoenix Bow
Bow > shot shot > full set shot >shot%20full%20set%20on
A high quality bow that got absorbed by the phoenix lord’s powers, some say that you can still sense the phoenix lord’s presence when holding it.
Tier ST
Shots 1
Projectile Speed 15.5 tiles/sec
Life time 0.515 Seconds
Damage 120-180 (average 155)
Range 6,5 tiles
Effects Ignores defense of target
Fame Bonus 5%
Feed Power 800
Loot Bag ST bag

Dropped by
Phoenix Reborn

Quiver of flaming fury
Quiver Shot > Quiver%20shot
A quiver that has got corrupted by the firegods.
Tier: ST
MP Cost: 120
Damage: 900-1300 (Average:1100)
Projectile Speed: 9
Range: 9
Effect: Stun for 1 second
Stat Bonus: +3 VIT, + 3 ATT, - 5 WIS
Fame Bonus: 6%
Cooldown: 3 Seconds
Feed Power: 900
Loot bag ST bag

Dropped by
Phoenix Reborn

Armor of flamma
Armor
A strong hide armor that is covered by a mysterious fire that doesnt seem to burn. It makes you feel warmed up.
Stat Bonuses: +12 DEF +3 SPD, +5 ATT
Fame Bonus: 4%
Feed Power: 500
Loot bag ST bag

Dropped by
Archdemon Malphas
abyss idol

Ring of reborn flames
Ring
A crystalised egg found deep inside hot flaming lava .
Stat Bonuses: +3 DEF, +3 ATT, +3 VIT, +50 HP
Fame Bonus: 4%
Feed Power: 400
Loot bag ST bag
Dropped by
Archdemon Malphas
Abyss idol

Set Additional Bonus: +10 ATT, +5 SPD, -10 WIS. -50MP, +5 DEF, +80 HP
Overall Stat Bonus: Wearing the entire Phoenix set will grant in total:
+21 ATT, +8 SPD, -15 WIS, +6 VIT -50 MP, +20 DEF, + 130HP

Let me know what you guys think! i know i can make the names and descriptions better, feel free to give feedback!

UPDATE 2018-12-09:
thanks guys for the feedback and the help! i changed the sprite a bit on the ST set skin and buffed the leather armor a bit. I also changed the drop locations for them, now they drop from phoenix lord and in abyss. i wanted the quiver to drop from phoenix lord because of how the ST skull also drops from a quest in the realm, plus it makes sense the quiver drop from a phoenix when the shot is formed as one.

UPDATE 2018-12-11
Added full animations on all angels on the 16x16 sprite.

Special thanks to @Orsome for some balancing tips!

Perseid Archer [ST Set]

Okay, individual items look okay but the 16*16 sprite’s face looks too much like a goose’s face

Set seems to be ok, armour… Maybe a bit underpowered, I would give it +4 att. Quiver has no MP cost, but 110 sounds good since it stuns. The items work together for a lot of extra Attack which I like. Having more than two drop locations might be a tad overkill though, as proven with the rather controversial CDepths and Parasite Assassin ST set, so I would let the bow and ring drop from Phoenix Lord and the armour and quiver drop from Abyss.

I like that the quiver looks like it’s firing a mini Phoenix, even if that wasn’t intentional it looks good. Agreed with Leohe though, the 16x16 reminds me of a goose lol.

…nerf the wis decrease on set equip though, to at least -10 wis :sweat_smile:

Overall the set doesn’t look too bad to be honest, good work :stuck_out_tongue:

birb phoenix

Spicy chicken archer yay!

Looks like a turkey archer

bow looks a bit stretched and the ring looks a bit tooo thiccccc

Are you saying Phoenix’s and turkeys looks the same? racist!
jk lol but i tried to make it look less like a turkey, dunno what else i can do.

Finally a stun quiver on prod.

Yeah i’ve heard that from many, i will try to fix it sometime. I think the colors is the main problem.

a few things, its ok, but yeah theres too much shading on the items but the armor and shots are okay, maybe make the bows wood lighter and limit to just 2 colors on the wood, what you can do, dont make that last item a ring, just make it the egg, we need more non ring accessories so its okay. ALSO the overall stat buff is a bit tooooo high, 130hp and 20def is too good of a buff, maybe take the hp buff down a bit, take about 3 att, 30 hp, and 2 def off of the overall stat buff, and i think that would be the perfect amount, seeing as how archers stand far away while attacking and the bow doesnt require any special playstyle i dont see the need for such and excessive amount of ATT and DEF, i think the lower mana and wis is okay but should be shown through the items instead of as a bonus. also i think that the quiver dropping from the pheonix lord would be exactly what that event god needs, its one of my favorite looking enemies but is just forgettable, youve got a good idea for an st set going on, also make an 8x8 sprite too just to complete the look. one last thing, drop all the set items to 5% or less fame, thats just how st’s are in the game.

(EDIT1) I did not see the quivers ability, and while i think stun is nice, why not try something else? the archer would be too good if it could stun (even with the low projectile speed) but also that stun duration is was too low to be good anyway, which is why daze on qot is the perfect balance for archer imo, so maybe think of something different for it to do, i notice the bow does armor pierce i think thats dope, maybe something that fits well with that or contrasts it, ill provide an idea from me, and i hope to see some revisions on it. (im not objective with my views but i do put a lot of thought into this games mechanics and balancing, that being said, let me know what you think, it is just a little criticism after all, nothing i say is 100% fact)

Idea for quiver:
Effect: Bleeding for 5 Seconds, Curse for 3 Seconds
my reasoning for that is in this game bleeding effect could also be used to represent fire damage (See lost souls in shatters) and the quiver does a lot of damage in just one shot so it would be a dps item, bleeding is an effect that you can give to enemies (see yellow drake egg) that would represent the whole “on fire” aspect of the phoenix well IMO, The curse would also add a little more effect to the item as bleeding doesnt do TOO much damage to enemies, in a way that meshes well with the bow, the curse effect would be a great addition to working well with the bow to give it an extra kick, but will also help make the quiver stand out as its own thing, an important thing about ST’s is that the items work well on their own (not all the time but its really nice for the players) so i think that would become a good swap-out for archer, and not take up another wasted inventory slot.

Very good response! i knew something was missing with the quiver, totally forgot i could use bleeding for the quiver, idk the curse might be bit too OP, however if it doesnt pierce i guess its balanced. U might think the overall stats is a bit too strong but remember that the bow doesnt pierce, i guess i could nerf the HP a little. Thank you for a good and well thought response.

The full st shot looks like a carrot lol

it looks like a duck

jokes aside, good concept. the spritework is a bit odd, because it looks like its a hunchback boyo. i feel like the bow should be a little worse, considering how easy it is to farm. i like the quiver, it finally does something for pure damage.
the armor is pretty alright i guess.
the ring is pretty garbage like almost every other st ring, i like it

well done mate

That’s a good thing owo

Yeah! aint nothing wrong with a duck with a hunchback. Dont bully the poor thing.

Why is this so terrifying?

His head… So round…

did you also have the nightmare about fire ducks taking over the world