Photoshop Msellers ballin out and getting paid (redux)

An old favorite of mine and many others. For those not in the know, Msellers used to be the head of the realm team back around 2013. He gained notoriety for introducing some of the more monetization heavy aspects to the game, to the point where it became a running joke. Eventually someone started a thread of photoshopping his face and this glorious album was the eventual result. The thread went up until the WS forums got nuked, and never really saw a resurgence in the kabam forums. However, with Msellers doing an AMA and the name coming back up, and this great new material (aside from a clear image of his face, that card is just begging to be photoshopped) provided as proof, it might be time to bring it back. Keep in mind guys, this is all in good fun, and should stay that way. If you guys don’t have photoshop, google “gimp”. It’s a good open source photoshop clone. Doesn’t matter how good you are at photoshop, if you’ve got an idea give it your best shot.

Here’s the old head isolated to give ya’ll a starting point http://imgur.com/i5UeOZF

Whats with all these forum games
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!
List of entertaining threads

Made this back in the day, it wasn’t in the album so I thought I’d include it in the thread!

Just made this bad boi. He is truly an inspiration.

Wow, even got the finger shadow in there. That’s really good.

This happened.

Here is my OC

Someone should use this template and put this picture on the card and then put that picture on that card and put that picture on that card

Msellers come to us.

Theres more than one vid about msellers one the channel from the vid that larrybob mentioned.
I also found this video about him talking about game design

So msellers is the RotMG to USD conversion rate.

I just came to post the original picture:

bump

Thanks for the bump

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.