Pirate King's Coat

Pirate King’s Coat

A sturdy robe, reinforced with shining gold and numerous belts, worn by pirate kings as a means of showing their superiority.

Capture d’écran (495)

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Stat Bonus: +30 HP, +11 DEF, + 6VIT, +4DEX, +4SPD
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 650

Drops From:

• Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King
    *in a white bag

it’s a robe for those who may asking
edit: description modified ( credit to Seelpit )

It would be cool if this was an ST.
I like this idea, but I wish it was heavy armor so it can go well with the Cutlass or something.

There should be an added effect of always being drunk while wearing it xd.

I think the shading needs work. It’s too dark compared to the sprite of Bilgewater, but the design is really good!

This looks like it challenges the Leaf dragon hide leather armor a bit.
yo

@HIGITARU Could I use this for a sorc ST set?
and credit for the idea of using this for an ST set: @Uisu

Issa robe

Interesting.
It’s unique to say the least, though I’m not too sure about it fulfilling two niches - that of an HP robe and a decent dex-boosting Robe (Twilight doesn’t count)…

The description, I’m not too fond of. It’s a bit too unserious, imo, so here’s an alty.

A sturdy robe, reinforced with shining gold and numerous belts, worn by pirate kings as a means of showing their superiority.

Yes you can, there is no problem !

good point !

Like the idea a lot :smiley:

i would love a st sorc set

Oh a robe? Didn’t think that since that a pirate king wouldn’t be a mage type of guy.

Well it’s true but a pirate coat would be strange as an armor actually. But if you have any idea to turn this into something more “pirate rp”, it could be great.

The design is good, but I don’t like the spritework. Also, kind of reminiscent in every aspect of a Pserver item, so look into that?

6 vit is a bit too much - I’d reduce it to 4 to match the other 2. Aside from that, the stats are pretty much reasonable.

So the goal is to match the stat so that it looks just nicer? I think that if I reduce again, the vit will only be more decorative… But I understand the concept.

i got to say, i love the sprite :heart:

the stats r pretty boring.

some ideas could be advantage while drunk, advantage while in water or enemy in water 9dps or movement), etc.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.