PitchOTMG: Subscribe for Loads of Shatters!

Yep, to be able to subscribe you will need to provide your ign and if you troll you will be kicked without a refund

Am I able to choose which weeks I pay, e.g. I want to join for a weekend, so I pay one life, but next weekend I’m not up to shatters, do I still need to pay?

I want to join this, but discord keeps crashing every time i try to join it.

Hmm i had that problem once with the web version, but the desktop one works wonderfully.

I made it in, keep me posted!

I really don’t know how many can enter into one dungeon yet…

11?

16?

7?

5?

+30?

This is great! This would help so many people.

I think you should go in groups though. For example, if you had an 100 person shatter’s, things could get quite messy, and there would be little chance for lot. Maybe in groups of like 20 or something.

Hell yeah sign me up! :nerd_face::raising_hand_woman:

btw during what time of the day are you guys active?

As I explained in my post, there will be a massive community pitch group, as well as a more exclusive one. Even with 100 people in a group, don’t expect everyone to all go into the same shatters at once. Only a fraction of them will be online at any time, and only some of those online will be in the mood for shatters. And if it does get too crowded, we can always do multiple openings simultaneously. After all, if 100 people subscribe and pay the 1 life/week fee, that means we will be able top open 50-75 shatters every week, so we will have a tremendous supply of keys.

Still deciding on that. I put up some polls, but it’s still too early to know for sure what time works best.

Where will you be getting all these keys from? Buying them off the realmeye market?

Sweet. Sounds like a great idea! Good luck!

That’s the concern I had earlier too:

I just thought of something else that you guys might wanna consider.

With such an open system (and I like how everything you guys do is so open and “un-elitist” :slight_smile: ), you’re bound to have various different level players.

Yes, you mentioned that you’d have the ‘exclusive’ option but how much more does it cost for that exclusive option?

I know some people wouldn’t be happy if they had to carry the entire Shatters for a couple of noobies and get zero e’ryday. Would you grant different titles (i.e. Beginner, Intermediate, Expert) and make sure that each Shatters has a good combination of these various groups?

Because the other way around wouldn’t bode well either; I’m just imagining a bunch of newbies running around like chickens with their heads cut off and wasting the potentially profitable Shatters. xd

I see.

Would you consider using a credit system? Something like if we deposit 1 life we get 1 credit. When a shatter key is being bought the cost would be divided among the buyers. Say if 7 person bought a key for 2 life then (2/7) = 0.2857 credits removed from their toral credits

This is that its much more fair, and time zones isnt as big of a problem with it.

As a regular buyer of shatters keys, I am absolutely sure that there will be a steady supply of shatters being sold for 1.5 to 2 life.

We can even just pop them throughout the day and then have a mini-marathon at a set time, when we pop a ton of them.

Okay, I want to join, but I need discord to go in (and presumably a mic, i’m guessing)

1. Where do I download discord
  2. Is not having a mic okay?
    Otherwise, I’m somewhat willing to pitch in a life pot (currently have a few stored on mules) but my “pitching in” cycle may not be reliable.

But like, wouldn’t the value of a credit change too along with market fluctuations?

I’d suggest keeping life at a stable currency and using that for credits. One credit would be enough to run a single shatts, 2 credits for 2, so on and so forth.

I would suggest storing the life on mules, to which all the mods have the password, and setting up a centralised muledump to which all members of the discord can see (without the email/password). In combination to this a publicly readable log of deposits and withdrawls must be kept seperate to the mule dump installation.

I wouldn’t join it, I can’t do shatters. But if you needed help in organisation I would be willing to help. (If you need someone in an AU Timezone for anything)

Not sure if people are willing to do that… especially if a decent amount of life potions are in the hands of mods that they don’t trust yet…