Pixie Giveaway. (For those in need)

So im feeling generous, and want to give 2x pixie swords away. To 2 poeple, which i choose.

The catch is, im not giving it to someone with 3-6 maxed chars.
You have to actually need it, like a new player who enjoys the game.
Or someone with 1 char slot who recently died.

Just tell me why you need it in the comments, and i’ll take a look at your realmeye profile to make sure you need/deserve it.

I will choose the winners in 30 mins after this is posted. If anyone comments at all that is.

Have fun, good luck.

Hi, im a new player myself and I haven’t really been able to get any good loot recently would appreciate It a lot if you could help me out.

I am a trash red star with no good gear or pets. Hit me up

Recently came back after a break, pretty much don’t have anything.

Ik im white star but hear me out
im in a bit of a slump and i’m having trouble getting to level 20 even. i’ve lost all my vault items and looties cause i keep dying. gl all :slight_smile:

I’m a big hobo. I keep dying and lose all of my stuff. Would be nice if i got a pixie. You can check my realmeye, thanks and much love. :smiley:

Hey, I had a basically 4/8 knight, full tops, and lagged in a shatters. Guess what happened next? Oh wait, the Death screen was shown ! YAY! I have tried to rebuild and get a good char, but guess what keeps happening, Lag lmao xD.
Having a pixie would be greatly appreciated, and ye. Thank you–

Hi, I just started the game from a recommendation of a friend and im new to the game and forum as well. Would be nice if u could hook me up.

If this thing is still open, then I would like to enter. Recently, I’ve been having a lot of trouble rebuilding, due to dumb deaths and stupidity. I have finally been able to get 1 wizzy to 8/8, but a 2nd 8/8 will take a very long time to get. A pixie would really help me speed up the process :slight_smile:

I’m bad at the game, ive only ever gotten 2 8/8s out of over 760 deaths. I just died on a 2/8 necro, leavig me with a 1/8 ninja and lvl1 knight, both holding good sb items, and a priest i havent leveled yet.

You are definitely not a new player please don’t bring mules to things like this where there are other players who actually need it.

My grandma died

Hello! I would love to enter! Im a fairly old rotmg player, but cannot max a char for the life of me! Very thankful if I win and I wish everyone the best of luck! It would greatly help me :slight_smile:

I lost my other pixie to a scam and I’m a noob

i’m trying to gear my wizard, a pixie sword sounds like a great weapon for it

Not a new player, but unable to max easily cause bad. Pixies have great monetary value I could use to help one of my characters finally max, and I could use one on a melee if nothing else. :slight_smile:

This is still on. It will run a few hours still, and then i will message the 2 winner.
I didnt knoiw that my first first had to be certified by a mod.

I’m a bad player have only ever had one realy good char, a ninja which died to a bug in shatts a pixie would help me get a char to increase my net worth from 3 life to something useibg lh and I will have enough life to get me there hopefully. :grinning:

Wait… what?

:man_facepalming: