Pl0x realm aint working

pls fix

It means you arent connected to the internet

my internet is connected and it still wont work :frowning:

moved to tech support

is the website in your trusted locations? Is this the same computer you normally play on? Which website are you using?

1. you mean this right?
  2. no, trying to import realm by USB to a different comp
  3. i dunno how to answer this, i just had flash player and the newest patch on a USB

is that the link you are using? it might be out of date.
http://realmeye.com/appspot is a link that automatically updates, so you dont have to change the numbers.
try using that link instead

okie
edit:

i probably should have mentioned this is a school computer

its “.swf” not ".sfw"
Edit: also try downloading the game client by going here: https://realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/AssembleeGameClient1525351612.swf (Ctrl+S if it doesnt save) and add that file to trusted locations

Maybe your school blocked it. What do you even play through at school

At this point, that page results when the school blocks the website, so thats why you got the error, since that always happens to me when i dont have internet, and when you tried to get on, it pretty much blocked the connection.

weebly sites. im in free hour tho /shrug

lmao any site in particular?

all weebly sites have the same problem, something involving a language error, which is why i usually just play different games

i only wanted to play rotmg for the chest event

Isnt chest event over? I thought it was only a weekend thing

nah that was the hot sauce one xd

as @shendyt said, this might be your problem

25 AM

You’re probably not at school anymore but try the normal rotmg website, or the draw tool to make sure it isn’t blocked first.

Just don’t play at school

I don’t understand why you’d play realm of the mad god at school…

If I did that they’d beat the shit outta me.

School ended a month ago lmao

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.