Player Challenge Experiences

With NPE’s and PPE’s no longer being flex-worthy investments of time, I’ve come up with a twist on the PPE that I’d like to call the Player Challenge Experience (PCE).

The ultimate goal of a normal PCE is to get to 8/8 and 2k BF with the entire Themed Set for your character.
The goal of a difficult PCE is to get to 8/8 and 4k BF with the entire Themed Set for your character

-Themed Sets ARE NOT ST Sets

Basic-Rules from PPE:

1. Start from Lvl 1
  2. No trading or using stuff you already have aside from cosmetics/backpacks

Additional Rules for PCE:

1. If you obtain part of the Themed Set for your Character, you are never allowed to swap it out for another item again.
  2. The PCE is not complete until you have the complete Themed Set for your character.

Normal PCE challenges:
Coral Huntress
Crystal Necromancer
Purified Priest
Ghostly Trickster
Mad Scientist Sorcerer
Spirit Mystic

Difficult PCE challenges:
Marble Paladin
Cultist Necromancer
Void Archer

Details for the Themed Sets: https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/themed-sets

If you do it and complete the Themed Set, go post down below this post and flex on all of us.

Sounds like fun. Guess I’ll give it a shot on my alt, somehow òwó

…Though, couldn’t you just bypass the rules by simply not entering the dungeon of your themed set til you’ve maxed your stats?

Technically, you could simply not enter the dungeon of your themed set til you’ve maxed your stats

Technically you could trade to get to 8/8 on a PPE and no one’s the wiser.
Technically you could boost a NPE with your main account and no one’s the wiser.

But that takes the fun out of the experiences that try to provide a twist or a different way of playing this game. It’s up to the player’s integrity if they think they are good enough and lucky enough at the game to handle a challenge like the PCE. If they cheat on it, it just becomes the Player’s Crappy Experience.

Too bad it’s already dead

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.