Player guide you would like to see?

Basically me and some other youtubers are looking to collaborate on a video about a topic that would help a lot of players. Shoot some ideas because we cant think of any and we don’t know what people WANT or NEED to see :slight_smile:

An exhaustive guide on making your character look pimping.

I am pro at that

How to leech off of bigger youtubers for subs

Maybe a guide on how to get rich/successful in the game as a whole? Covering all aspects like where to start, what to grind, what classes to pick, what to sell, when should they max, etc? I think that would be pretty helpful.

Just don’t do NPEs/PPEs.

I was thinking maybe a guide on a class people have difficulty with…
Mostly the ninja, I was thinking, as many people think a cool class is weak.
Or maybe how to not get frustrated when you die…
Thanks

Easy. The way to get rich-

Imagine your self in this scenario: You have two 6/8s. Your sick ass, jugg’d out 8/8 warrior dies. What do you do to get a new 8/8 warrior?

A: Sell all my stored life pots to max a new one!
B: Hit the side of the street and sell my self!
C: Farm more pots with my other 6/8s to make a new one!

If you answered A, you’d be wrong. That’s how you get poor. If you answered B, you should probably lay off the realm. If you answered C, you’re sure to maintain that phat, delicious stack of wealth you keep stored in those vaults of yours.

Where off-topic is really off-topic - flagging concerns/deleting one's own posts

I was thinking more of a guide for beginners on specifically how and where to “farm more pots”. It’s just an idea though, and you’re right about A (and B, I guess :P).

Lol #totallynotleechingyourfame

This. :stuck_out_tongue:

This. Definitely this.

On top of that, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen people get their first few 4/8s, 6/8s, 8/8s, and then have a bad day and lose pretty much everything. How to rebuild/maintain wealth is something a lot of people struggle with, and it would be awesome to see a guide on that. Bluenoser has a page or two on this, but having multiple sources never hurts.

So maybe a beginner’s guide(how to play, start, the road to becoming successful with loot), an intermediate guide(how to maintain your characters, wealth, continue improving, etc), and an advanced guide? I’m not quite sure what would be in that, probably somewhere in between the difficulty of learning to rush tombs and learning to solo shatters.

I spent my first year here (after tping to glands at level 1 and casually dying over and over for 3 months) just nonstop merch-maxing, and boy was that a waste of time… except for the learning to merch part. I found that extremely fun, even if it was wasteful in terms of time spent vs the content I could do. Probably something to do with hoarding instinct. If the whole ‘teach newbs how to play’ thing falls short, do a merching guide!

How to properly run dungeons, like jeez soo many people out there that seriously need to learn. Please do emphasise the fact that not knowing what to do ruins the dungeon for multiple players. Do like an every dungeon gameplay and just explain everything. Thanks :slight_smile: will refer to the video to like 90% of the community if it does happen.

I’m all for a decent “How to play?” guide with strong emphasis on “What can kill you?”. At least in my opinion RotMG is now all about knowing which bullets you can eat and which you should not. Too many people seem to have problems with remembering which are which.

How to not attack a random player.

how 2 be henez god (hint: impossibru)

How do I get youtube money.
How do I hax good
How do I mlg pro
Pls help.

Other than the gameplay aspect, people could use a guide on what to spend gold. This game tries to get money from you in some many ways that it’s hard to tell in the beginning what is really worth it.

A tomb guide. Talwar has been stalling long enough :stuck_out_tongue:
Other than that, I would like to see a shats guide split into 3 parts, one for each part of the dungeon (1st part ends at the death of the Forgetten Sentinel, 2nd part ends at death of Twilight Archmage etc.) I know GHZD has an in-depth one, but it’s a whopping 58 minutes or so long, and I think if someone split that information into 3 parts it would be more appealing (no offense to GHZD he’s a great youtuber and has some good content)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.