Please fix your game deca [10 minute dc when switching chars]

Can’t even play the game without getting a 10 minute timeout when switching characters. It happens on every server for me. I spent money on your game so you can fix it. Fix please Deca.

Moved to #game-discussion:bugs

Yeah, it’s been quite bad today and have heard complaints from more than a few players. Personally I’ve had several disconnections+10 minute when going to Oryx; and loading times have been slooow.

I’ll copy paste the default Bugs warning as you may not have seen it yet:

A lot of servers seem to be crashing this weekend as well

TBH I don’t exactly think it works that way.

Yeah that’s because these event cucks are going into whatever server they want and putting a MASSIVE strain on the Wserver by having dungeons FULL of people. At least, that’s my guess.

Thankfully, I have only experience 10 minute DC’s today when these people flood whatever server I’m on. I literally will switch servers to get away from them but they always come around eventually. I’m gonna have to start playing on ASE like I used to LoL.

This is pretty accurate, “dungeon farms” will move from server to server during events and open in the nexus with a flood of people.

If they’re on a server that usually doesn’t experience that kind of load, it will naturally slow things down (because why would DECA allocate an equal amount of server bandwidth to ASE vs. USW2 for example).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.