Please Help Me Fix This [High Mem Usage]

Yes but you can see from the memory that there has to be something wrong with my flash player and I am trying to figure out the issue.

pally boost raises your mem usage about 100 last time i checked and heard, and that’s going on in your bottom pic

i’m assuming you’re pretty technically inclined, and not basing this solely on those pix ;f

i just hope it’s not some bs compatibility issue where (Xsoftware/Xhardware) component no one would 've ever guessed would be the prob, because it shouldn’t, gets in the way of your flash projector from working properly…

it IS a pretty specific player come to think of it, you’re only having problems on…
i’m not familiar with how steam runs rotmg (flash player is integrated in the UI?)… i wish i did so i can better assess the situation
how does rotmg run on browser? and, what ver. projector are you using?

Lol. I know its not the pally boost, I look at my memory all the time on projector and no matter where I am its close to 200. I could take a pic in my vault and it would be 150 - 200.

The browser is strange. Playing on it is just as laggy as flash player but in terms of performance stats they are the same as the ones on steam.

I have tried using multiple versions of projector, that does not seem to be the issue.

Edited the title to better reflect the issue for window shoppers.

how about URL to access rotmg? appspot and the actual link address make a diff

Tried both links. They seem to have the same performance stats.

that narrows it down to flash projector… i can understand why/how, but i don’t know enough about the technical details on how it differs from flash player to give you any useful ideas…

Rip me. Why does this have to happen in the summer when I can actually play :(((((((((((((((

t’is a message for you to quit while you’re ahead!

Honestly you could work for the CIA and still have issue running realm

Burp

Have you tried turning it on and off again?

Also on a more serious note, I had pretty much the same problem, and what fixed it for me was just deleting and re-installing flash.

What part of flash should I reinstall and install? Just the projector?

that won’t solve anything, flash projector can run on its own without flash player even installed on your system

it’s a standalone file capable of opening .swf
think of it as a media player

When I start up flash projector, it immediately starts at 500 mem…how do you have this good mem?

Mine starts at 500…

I was having this exact issue. Both my memory in the projector and the browser were nearing 240 after I recently updated windows. I was running flash 26 after I reinstalled and starteD experiencing this memory issue.

My solution after weeks of dealing with this bullshit was to drop the flash version ( not the projector ) back to 18 and boom. No more issues.

he’s stated he’s tried multiple versions already… it seems he’s gone through a laundry list of troubleshooting…

I thought he said he tried multiple versions of the projectors. I didn’t have any luck swapping the projector versions but the actually flash.

Flash Projector is a standalone Flash Player - swapping versions of Flash Player shouldn’t affect the Flash Projector performance.